If I can get Mercinaries for $30...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. If I can get Mercinaries for $30...

User Info: raymanfan1

raymanfan1
5 years ago#1
Is it worth it, or still a rip off, even at a cheaper price?
To avoid jokes about Firetruck noises and/or innuendo, Nintendo should change the WiiU's name to Perfect Nintendo Entertainment System, or PNES for short.

User Info: CorruptedRPG

CorruptedRPG
5 years ago#2
It was $20 earlier in the month. Paying $30 is better than 40.
3 days until Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition is released
3DS FC: Nintendo still uses them?

User Info: MBBDarigon

MBBDarigon
5 years ago#3
It gave me 30 hours of playtime according to my activity log. That should tell you what I thought of it.
http://backloggery.com/darigon/sig.gif
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h55/MBDarig0n/IMG_20110922_173135.png

User Info: kamikaze135

kamikaze135
5 years ago#4
I want to get that game and $30 seems a bit fair. I'm waiting till I find it for $20 though.
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden

raymanfan1
5 years ago#5
To clarify, I'm actually looking at $80-90 NZD normally, and I found it discounted to $40NZD. Should I snap it up? (I just used USD because $40NZD is $30USD and most people here seem to be US-ers)
To avoid jokes about Firetruck noises and/or innuendo, Nintendo should change the WiiU's name to Perfect Nintendo Entertainment System, or PNES for short.

raymanfan1
5 years ago#6
raymanfan1 posted...
To clarify, I'm actually looking at $80-90 NZD normally, and I found it discounted to $40NZD. Should I snap it up? (I just used USD because $40NZD is $30USD and most people here seem to be US-ers)

So, half (the NZ) price a good buy?

raymanfan1
5 years ago#7
raymanfan1 posted...
raymanfan1 posted...

Yes? No?

raymanfan1
5 years ago#8
No one wants to answer me...
*sniffle*

*cries*

User Info: ss_beelzebub

ss_beelzebub
5 years ago#9
its not a rip off... in general, bad question.

raymanfan1
5 years ago#10
raymanfan1 posted...
raymanfan1 posted...
raymanfan1 posted...

Yes? No?

Hmm?
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. If I can get Mercinaries for $30...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived