Nintendo offering $10 off to the one eyed?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Nintendo offering $10 off to the one eyed?

User Info: vJESSEv

vJESSEv
5 years ago#1
Someone told me they were, is that true? I have one really lazy eye so I hope I can get the discount still.
Today I step into the shoes of a great man, a man by the name of Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.

User Info: Emoglobin

Emoglobin
5 years ago#2
It's BS.

User Info: Pkjoan

Pkjoan
5 years ago#3
Emoglobin posted...
It's BS.

You mean Barbecue Steak?
Nintendo 3DS- Nintendo found 3 ways to Destroy Sony
Official Nintendo 3DS Ambassador

User Info: Wynters387

Wynters387
5 years ago#4
guess i better go remove an eye. which one should i chose? left or right?
3DS friend code: 0087-2310-3975 I was born with an atari joystick in my diaper...but not the 5200, mine worked.

User Info: David136

David136
5 years ago#5
Wynters387 posted...

The right one,when i use my time machine powered by bananas and orphan tears i will bring back a 3D Screen that only requires the left eye as a souvenir for ya,k?
Official Agnaktor of MH3G boards 3DS FC:4811-7098-8263
You can only hit my Hard armor with ESP. U MAD?

Wynters387
5 years ago#6
David136 posted...
Wynters387 posted...

The right one,when i use my time machine powered by bananas and orphan tears i will bring back a 3D Screen that only requires the left eye as a souvenir for ya,k?

sweet I'll just fill my right socket with pudding till then. Um, if i give you $200 could you bring me back a feathered dinosaur..preferably and archeoptyrex?
3DS friend code: 0087-2310-3975 I was born with an atari joystick in my diaper...but not the 5200, mine worked.

User Info: brStalker

brStalker
5 years ago#7
David136 posted...
Wynters387 posted...

Wa... but isn't the right eye the only one who can see auras and identifiy pudding flavors?
"Which is more evil: Kidnapping a child to use as a tool for world domination, or using your blood child as a tool for world domination?"-Tyranidomega

Wynters387
5 years ago#8
brStalker posted...
David136 posted...
Wynters387 posted...

Wa... but isn't the right eye the only one who can see auras and identifiy pudding flavors?

Hence why pudding will fill it's socket.

User Info: vJESSEv

vJESSEv
5 years ago#9
This is why no one asks questions on gamefaqs!

Just trying to get an answer to a probably stupid question I guess and I get barbeque sauce, pudding and time machines.

I guess those 3 things are pretty good tho.
Today I step into the shoes of a great man, a man by the name of Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.

Wynters387
5 years ago#10
jesse7150 posted...
This is why no one asks questions on gamefaqs!

Just trying to get an answer to a probably stupid question I guess and I get barbeque sauce, pudding and time machines.

I guess those 3 things are pretty good tho.

look these stupid responses hint at your answer... now inquisitive one, tell me what the answer was that we gave you.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Nintendo offering $10 off to the one eyed?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived