Star Fox 64 is a ripOFF!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Star Fox 64 is a ripOFF!!

User Info: Bahamut_10th

Bahamut_10th
6 years ago#21
simondaking posted...
You can't unlock expert mode in 1 hour.

No.
But you can in 5~6 if you're good, 8+ if you suck.

But really, the game is short one way or the other. Plus the rewards for completing it this time suck in comparison to the original.
I have no signature. You're reading nothing.

User Info: Darkstorm16

Darkstorm16
6 years ago#22
I wouldnt mind getting it if the issue wasnt that most of my friends spend their game money on pc gaming, IOS gaming, PS Vita, or booze.
Pokemon Black FC 3825-9671-1276 name Hunter
3DS FC 1891-1174-0300

User Info: brStalker

brStalker
6 years ago#23
Wynters387 posted...
brStalker posted...
Wynters387 posted...
Sigh Galaxy Nova I bought the game knowing I can get to venom in an hour. However there are multiple paths and medals to collect. then there is playing it in the N64 mode and Expert mode. and then trying your best to get gold in Score Attack. So from a person who's only played Starfox Command I recommend this game. I enjoy it a lot.

I'm STILL waiting for mine :'(

Hopefully I get it tomorrow... then I can get my body ready for Tetris...

Hasn't come in the mail yet?

Oh by the way what's your weapon of choice?

Well, the store only got 1 copy last week, and it was gone a few minutes before I got there...
I'm dropping there tomorrow to see if they got it at last...

and my weapon of choice is this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW8nckzt-Bc

I also have a pudding grenade for emergencies
"Which is more evil: Kidnapping a child to use as a tool for world domination, or using your blood child as a tool for world domination?"-Tyranidomega

User Info: netman70

netman70
6 years ago#24
Shadowfxd2 posted...
I guess if you're a casual gamer and want no challenge whatsoever, you get star fox 64 3d, play the easiest one hour campaign ever a few times and consider yourself a gamer....

More like, I guess if your somebody who likes to say "I got to the end I'm done" and stop playing the game then yeah this game sucks. I suppose you also beat OoT with one bottle, no spells, no fire arrows, no anything extra, called it 100% complete and never started an MMQ run, and traded the game in.
3DS FC: 4081 5672 7093 Name: Camo. PM me with FC if you add me.
Diamond FC: 2022 2406 3297 Name: Camo

User Info: Shadowfxd2

Shadowfxd2
6 years ago#25
Wynters387 posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
I guess if you're a casual gamer and want no challenge whatsoever, you get star fox 64 3d, play the easiest one hour campaign ever a few times and consider yourself a gamer....

doubt you unlocked expert mode.

couldn't keep my attention long enough to unlock expert mode, this game is worth maybe $20, anything higher IS a ripoff!

User Info: bigboyblu

bigboyblu
6 years ago#26
Imagine if these youngins were gamers back when all we had were games that were the same few levels over and over. They were the same levels, but they got harder each time. It is because we loved them so much, and kept putting our money into them that helped gaming to be what it is today. You guys have your fancy schmancy games because of these types of games that started it all. Star Fox 64 Is short, but it is a lot of fun to play again and again. 80 hour long games don't always equal fun.
Carl can't believe how much I make at swap meets.

User Info: 3dsghost

3dsghost
6 years ago#27
It really wasnt worth the money, anyone who thinks that price is justified has too be kidding them selves.

User Info: Shadowfxd2

Shadowfxd2
6 years ago#28
bigboyblu posted...
Imagine if these youngins were gamers back when all we had were games that were the same few levels over and over. They were the same levels, but they got harder each time. It is because we loved them so much, and kept putting our money into them that helped gaming to be what it is today. You guys have your fancy schmancy games because of these types of games that started it all. Star Fox 64 Is short, but it is a lot of fun to play again and again. 80 hour long games don't always equal fun.

i like being called "youngun" from someone that's probably way younger than me... I'm flattered more than insulted. Anyways, Star Fox 64 was meh back in the n64 days and prettying it up and making it 3d doesn't make it less meh.

User Info: Darkstorm16

Darkstorm16
6 years ago#29
Truthfully, seeing how jobs are, I think the games have been too over priced I mean now they are closer to big console games, I thought the purpose of handhelds were cheaper, carry arounds, sheesh with this money I think I should've bought a wii. With places getting more layoffs and less check raises its kinda becoming hard to afford games, idk how some of you can do it. Even groceries and gas is becoming too expensive.
Pokemon Black FC 3825-9671-1276 name Hunter
3DS FC 1891-1174-0300

User Info: 3dsghost

3dsghost
6 years ago#30
Games are more important than gas and groceries.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Star Fox 64 is a ripOFF!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived