What r u more excited for? Luigi's Mansion, Super Mario 3D Land, or Paper Mario?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What r u more excited for? Luigi's Mansion, Super Mario 3D Land, or Paper Mario?

User Info: fallenKlNG

fallenKlNG
6 years ago#51
LightHawKnight posted...
Haha well I'd edit my original post to include MK7 if I was ranked high enough. Like I said, I didn't think to add it since I personally don't see MK7 to be anywhere near the same league as the other 3 games. After seeing some of the other posts, I guess MK7 is more popular than I thought.
Not in the same league?! Have you not been around for the past few years?

I have, and I know the MK series have been really popular. I assume the MK games got so much popularity because it's so casual, simplistic, and repetitive. I figured it got so much sales due to it's popularity with the children.

Here on Gamefaqs, all users are teens and adults, so I thought most of the users here would consider LM/SM3DL/PM to be on a higher league due to their more complex (but still casual) gameplay. Don't get me wrong, I'm gonna buy MK7 at some point, but I just don't see it as something to get too excited over.

Well, I guess I underestimated Mario Kart. I've learned my lesson. :P
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII

User Info: Homie_202

Homie_202
6 years ago#52
Thats tough but I would have to go with Animal crossing. LOL but on a more serious note I would more then likely pick either luigis mansion or super mario. I am excited for Paper mario but I have not seen much on it.

User Info: lSnuggsterl

lSnuggsterl
6 years ago#53
Paper Mario

Not interested in Super Mario Land.

Luigi's Mansion 2 is a maybe rent from Gamefly.
Kibafool- 6. Snugg will troll you faster then you can post a response.

User Info: shinigami820

shinigami820
6 years ago#54
I'm more excited for Paper Mario and Super Mario 3D Land.
Official Marth of the SSBU Board
Sign here http://bit.ly/qqDDST and copy this to your sig if you want Majora's Mask 3D.

User Info: housemonkey

housemonkey
6 years ago#55
I am a little more exited about Paper Mario, but still planning on getting SML3D.
Nobody's got anything on me, brother, sir. I've been out of the rookers of the milicents for a long time now.

User Info: Miznia2

Miznia2
6 years ago#56
I thought all three trailers looked great, though I don't know anything about the LM or PM games. Actually I'm really puzzled what kind of game Paper Mario even is...

User Info: CloudStrife630

CloudStrife630
6 years ago#57
Im getting all 3 of them. I love Paper Mario games, but I'm going to give Luigi's Mansion 2 a slight edge. Just because I've been waiting for a sequel since the first one.

User Info: Mariofan15

Mariofan15
6 years ago#58
All 3.
Pokemon White:1979-2643-0071
Nintendo 3DS:3394-3658-2611
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What r u more excited for? Luigi's Mansion, Super Mario 3D Land, or Paper Mario?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived