Gunpei Yoiko would be flipping his wig if he had the opportunity to see the 3DS!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Gunpei Yoiko would be flipping his wig if he had the opportunity to see the 3DS!

User Info: darkqueenhelba

darkqueenhelba
5 years ago#11
I'd like them to make another VB. That way I can play games like "The World" on there.
Wii#7881-1500-1074-0649
Excitebike: 1419-6846-9793 NDF Snow Miser

User Info: Bearpowers

Bearpowers
5 years ago#12
darkqueenhelba posted...
I'd like them to make another VB. That way I can play games like "The World" on there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZCYKk_ZxkY

User Info: darkqueenhelba

darkqueenhelba
5 years ago#13
Yeah, I read about that. I'd like to check it out.
Wii#7881-1500-1074-0649
Excitebike: 1419-6846-9793 NDF Snow Miser

User Info: Gogo726

Gogo726
5 years ago#14
If he was still with us, do you think we would have waited 28 years for another Kid Icarus?
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games

User Info: PikachuMittins

PikachuMittins
5 years ago#15
darkqueenhelba posted...

Sonys doing something like that, its a hd visor of some sort. But yeah This :P
3dsFC: 5026 4607 1507
MainAcc: AznRock726

User Info: Vyers

Vyers
5 years ago#16
Gogo726 posted...
If he was still with us, do you think we would have waited 28 years for another Kid Icarus?

Yes, because he quit Nintendo before he died.
Playing: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Alice in Wonderland (DS), Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Gunpei Yoiko would be flipping his wig if he had the opportunity to see the 3DS!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived