3ds top 10.....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 3ds top 10.....

User Info: Slaysme

Slaysme
5 years ago#1
Did anyone else catch that ....um blip... Just now? Back to normal, but wow. Had to be a admin, etc.. joke.
Villainous yet useful ally of the NDF who will either betray you or have a redeeming moment of clairvoyance and become a better person.
5412-9925-5942

User Info: pikachupwnage

pikachupwnage
5 years ago#2
slaysme420 posted...
Did anyone else catch that ....um blip... Just now? Back to normal, but wow. Had to be a admin, etc.. joke.

what?
Wii U... just be glad its not Wii P. Anyone who uses Nintendrone=troll
Official Special OPs beserker general and pokemon trainer of the NDF.

Slaysme
5 years ago#3
Oh the top 10 list had mml3, horrible Henry, jaws 3d, a few others, and it was like 6 games.
Villainous yet useful ally of the NDF who will either betray you or have a redeeming moment of clairvoyance and become a better person.
5412-9925-5942

Slaysme
5 years ago#4
It was really odd, it showed 3 times upon refreshing, I wish I'd thought to screenshot. Now it's normal again. I though I was asleep for a moment, it was so odd and out of place.
5412-9925-5942

User Info: pikachupwnage

pikachupwnage
5 years ago#5
slaysme420 posted...
Oh the top 10 list had mml3, horrible Henry, jaws 3d, a few others, and it was like 6 games.

Strange
Wii U... just be glad its not Wii P. Anyone who uses Nintendrone=troll
Official Special OPs beserker general and pokemon trainer of the NDF.

Slaysme
5 years ago#6
No one else saw this? I want to know what those other titles were.
5412-9925-5942

Slaysme
5 years ago#7
It's doing it again.
Mml3d, jaws predator, Kirby 3ds( working title) Sims 3 , horrid Henry, model oshare audition 2.
Wtf? Did I step into a new reality here?
5412-9925-5942
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 3ds top 10.....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived