You know what wold make me buy this in a heartbeat, but would never happen?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. You know what wold make me buy this in a heartbeat, but would never happen?

User Info: Nekoakuma

Nekoakuma
5 years ago#11
DeathSoul2000 posted...
i can do one better - pop up books. i think that could be potentially really cool on the 3ds.

YES.
So much for mods saying that there are no random mods.
I'd say they're all bi-polar at the least, or just do a lazy job.

User Info: PikachuMittins

PikachuMittins
5 years ago#12
DeathSoul2000 posted...
i can do one better - pop up books. i think that could be potentially really cool on the 3ds.

Do it NAOW!
Official 3ds Board Relations Light Director of the NDF
3ds 5026 4607 1507 | Using this acc on my Tree Ds and an S

User Info: OtherSideofSky

OtherSideofSky
5 years ago#13
I will never understand the thinking of people who want to read on a backlit screen. The e-ink display on an actual Kindle approximates reading a book well enough that it's worth using while I'm in Japan and physical copies of English language books are hard to come by, but trying to read on something like a 3DS or a phone would just wreck the experience and give me eye-strain on top of that.
The serious TV show Aura Battler Dunbine has a major villain named Shot Weapon who's primary motivation is being Australian. I just thought people should know.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. You know what wold make me buy this in a heartbeat, but would never happen?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived