I wish they would add the original NES Kirby game for DLC.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I wish they would add the original NES Kirby game for DLC.

User Info: Lilith3013

Lilith3013
5 years ago#1
It was the first Kirby game, but I loved it the best.

User Info: fuzi11

fuzi11
5 years ago#2
The first Kirby game was for GB
And you CAN download the NES Kirby game as a 3D Classic.

Or I don't understand your topic...

User Info: Cloud789

Cloud789
5 years ago#3
You can find all games released on the Virtual Console here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Virtual_Console_games_for_Nintendo_3DS_%28North_America%29

Kirby's Dream Land and Kirby's Adventure are both available for download.

Additionally, DLC generally refers to additional content for games, not actual downloadabe software. Just for future reference.
Proud Member of YKDDP

User Info: Lhunthangion

Lhunthangion
5 years ago#4
Only one I'm hoping for now is Kirby's Dreamland 2 for the original Game Boy, since Kirby's Dreamland (1) and Kirby's Adventure are already released.
I AM ERROR.

User Info: kabii_sama

kabii_sama
5 years ago#5
Lhunthangion posted...
Only one I'm hoping for now is Kirby's Dreamland 2 for the original Game Boy, since Kirby's Dreamland (1) and Kirby's Adventure are already released.

It's the only Kirby game I haven't played yet aside from some spin-offs, so I'm also looking forward to getting it.

User Info: Fanboy_Eater

Fanboy_Eater
5 years ago#6
TC is obviously confused. The 'original' Kirby game was not for NES - it was for GB called Kirby's Dreamland and it was the first Kirby game. The NES Kirby game was called Kirby's Adventure, and BOTH ARE available for download on the E-Shop.
Labels coming from you sheep mean NOTHING to this wolf.

User Info: Imperatorzed

Imperatorzed
5 years ago#7
Dreamland wasn't a Kirby game. Yes, it was called that and had a main character that looked like Kirby and could fly like him. That does not make it a Kirby game. Think Mega Man without every gaining any abilities. It just wouldn't be Mega Man.

User Info: robinhoek

robinhoek
5 years ago#8
Imperatorzed posted...
Dreamland wasn't a Kirby game. Yes, it was called that and had a main character that looked like Kirby and could fly like him. That does not make it a Kirby game. Think Mega Man without every gaining any abilities. It just wouldn't be Mega Man.

Sure it is. Megaman Legend.
And he flew to her rescue, but there was......a moat.

User Info: Lizuka8002

Lizuka8002
5 years ago#9
Imperatorzed posted...

That's really the only difference, though. You can even still inhale and swallow enemies, you just don't get powers out of it.

User Info: AxelPoe

AxelPoe
5 years ago#10
Cloud789 posted...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Virtual_Console_games_for_Nintendo_3DS_%28North_America%29

Sweet!
Thanks for this post.
The appointed time is near.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I wish they would add the original NES Kirby game for DLC.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived