Question about KIU

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Question about KIU

User Info: Sketch722002

Sketch722002
5 years ago#11
Final Fantasy2389 posted...
the way your original post came off, it came off as you were calling me dumb because I asked about multiplayer when "you know" people are playing the campaign. I understood that. You could have simply replied with, I haven't gotten my copy yet, but when I do I will PM you about it, but you kinda came off as a jerk. IMO
That's not how it was meant to come off. And therein lies the problem with communication through text. If that's how you saw it then I'm sorry. I type how I talk, and I can see how adding, "You know" seems to be jerkish.

But if you still want, I'll PM you my findings later.

yeah that'd be cool, sorry about adding you into the jerk post.
PSN/XBL - Ragdoll72

User Info: Megaman Omega

Megaman Omega
5 years ago#12

wow so no answer...ok

Perhaps answers would be more plentiful if you asked your question on KIU on the... KIU board.
The PS3 is dead in Japan. - Sailor Goon
The Japanese don't like games such as Hot Sports Golf. - Sailor Goon

User Info: NettoSaito

NettoSaito
5 years ago#13
Also the game features a loot drop system, so just like with PSO's PVP, or even the Megaman Starforce games. You don't jump in online with level 1 weapons when other people have pro weapons. You'll stand little to no chance.
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] Please PM me with your FC!
My Backloggery Game List - http://www.backloggery.com/NettoSaito
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Question about KIU

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived