Nintendo gets web domain SuperMario4.com

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Nintendo gets web domain SuperMario4.com

User Info: mjc0961

mjc0961
5 years ago#21
Lord_Vishana posted...
Z...O...M...G

PS- Pika's wallet can't take anyone good news hehe :-)

You mean his mom's wallet, right? The way he acts (always trolling everyone who disagrees with him about something), he can't be old enough to have his own wallet yet.
YOU'RE a pie chart.
http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=mjc0961

User Info: BlueInfinity

BlueInfinity
5 years ago#22
mjc0961 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
Z...O...M...G

You mean his mom's wallet, right? The way he acts (always trolling everyone who disagrees with him about something), he can't be old enough to have his own wallet yet.

I love how mature SenileLoveCraft and mjc0961 are.

Makes all of us feel a little better about ourselves.
This sig was brought to you by Marsford!
...And permitted by Foofyhead!

User Info: SenorLovecraft

SenorLovecraft
5 years ago#23
What does us commenting that Pika doesn't have a personal wallet have to do with maturity? Stop trying to pick fights.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9

User Info: Endgame

Endgame
5 years ago#24
as stated numerous times in this topic, Super Mario World is Super Mario Bros. 4

and by the same braindead logic that makes Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon "Fire Emblem 11", used by both Nintendo themselves AND the fanbase, Super Mario Bros. DX is Super Mario Bros. 5, Super Mario Advance: Super Mario Bros. 2 is Super Mario Bros. 6, and so on

so yeah, "supermario4" doesn't mean anything, that boat's sailed a long time ago

That is SOOOOO true :(

but I gave you advice that would save you lots of money!.....

see? THIS is why I don't act helpful towards you people! whenever I help you instead of insulting your Nintendo gods by telling the truth about them, you just blow me off!

because adults are totally more rational than children, right?

I mean, yeah, "pikachupwnage" sounds like something a kid would use, but let's not jump to conclusions here, the few children I've partied with in World of Warcraft (I knew they were children because they spoke over Ventrilo) were better players (read: they knew not to stand in fire), and much more well behaved than most of the adults I've partied with
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert

BlueInfinity
5 years ago#25
SenorLovecraft posted...
What does us commenting that Pika doesn't have a personal wallet have to do with maturity? Stop trying to pick fights.

Stop trying to start them then? You can't be serious. You were clearly trying to insult Pika.

Stop trying to pick fights- please show some maturity and don't derail the topic with your off topic posting.

On Topic: While Endgame had a point in the beginning, he quickly shot himself in the foot there >>;

User Info: Mariofan15

Mariofan15
5 years ago#26

How ironic considering you were trying to start the same thing. Quit acting like you didnt do anything.
Pokemon Black FC:3740-4363-8765
Pokemon White FC:1979-2643-0071

SenorLovecraft
5 years ago#27
I simply corrected a mistake, it isn't Pika's wallet that hurts from these games as he doesn't have an income source, meaning his "wallet" isn't hurting, his parent's is.

BlueInfinity
5 years ago#28
SenorLovecraft posted...
I simply corrected a mistake, it isn't Pika's wallet that hurts from these games as he doesn't have an income source, meaning his "wallet" isn't hurting, his parent's is.

We simply pointed out a flaw and hypocrisy. You're no older than Pika is, so we simply stated the obvious.

Stop derailing the topic.

On-Topic: Wasn't there a confirmed new Mario game on the 3DS announced? Did anyone think it could possibly be a Wii U title?

SenorLovecraft
5 years ago#29

You're no older than Pika is

LOL

User Info: scigeek101

scigeek101
5 years ago#30
Endgame posted...

and by the same braindead logic that makes Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon "Fire Emblem 11", used by both Nintendo themselves AND the fanbase, Super Mario Bros. DX is Super Mario Bros. 5, Super Mario Advance: Super Mario Bros. 2 is Super Mario Bros. 6, and so on

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/1/12809/276339-519824_4596_front.jpg

This is the actual Japanese Boxart for Mario World.

Its Super Mario Bros 4.
If you want a friend in Washington, get a dog.
Harry Truman.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Nintendo gets web domain SuperMario4.com

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived