C/D: Easter Swapnote

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. C/D: Easter Swapnote

User Info: Xashowd

Xashowd
5 years ago#1
Do you think we'll get one? And if so, what kind of Stationary do you want it to have? Discuss, if you feel so inclined.
Official Grendel's Dancing Swordlight of the Lord of Arcana/Apocalypse Boards.
3DS FC: 3695-0746-1582.

User Info: GoldenSun3DS

GoldenSun3DS
5 years ago#2
0_0 I should have thought of that before I sent my 3DS in for repairs...
Uncancel Mega Man Legends 3! Join the devroom and Sign the ONLY OFFICIAL MML3 PETITION:
http://bitly.com/rigdKs
*Please make this your sig*

User Info: Purugly

Purugly
5 years ago#3
Dunno if Nintendo would be inclined to do it after the Pushmo Holiday Tree thing. If they make an Easter Bunny thing, vocal Christians might get pissed, but if they make it Jesus-themed, then civil liberties cronies will go bat-**** nuts.

Am I looking too much into this <_<
You forget, fool! This Purugly flies!

User Info: Greenfox111

Greenfox111
5 years ago#4
Purugly posted...
Dunno if Nintendo would be inclined to do it after the Pushmo Holiday Tree thing. If they make an Easter Bunny thing, vocal Christians might get pissed, but if they make it Jesus-themed, then civil liberties cronies will go bat-**** nuts.

Yes. I don't think Christians will get angry because Nintendo put an Easter bunny in a swapnote.
3DS FC: 3179-6596-7256

User Info: Tempest717

Tempest717
5 years ago#5

Not really, but I would change it too radical Christians instead of just vocal.
Official King of the Time Travelers 3DS/Vita/PSP Board
Official Lion Tamer of the NDF

User Info: parKb5

parKb5
5 years ago#6
They won't because not everyone celebrates Easter. It is a religious holiday. If they sent out an Easter SwapNote, they would have to send out a Passover SwapNote in order to be fair.
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 Greg

User Info: Zero_Maniac

Zero_Maniac
5 years ago#7
Greenfox111 posted...
Purugly posted...

Yes. I don't think Christians will get angry because Nintendo put an Easter bunny in a swapnote.

I'm Catholic Christian, and I really couldn't care less.
"I've got it. KMA IS the coin!!" -anonymous
Official Riku of the Kingdom Hearts 3D board
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. C/D: Easter Swapnote

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived