EBGames Canada giving $25 per $8 or more game towards console (includes 3DS XL)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. EBGames Canada giving $25 per $8 or more game towards console (includes 3DS XL)

User Info: iphys

iphys
5 years ago#31
Seriously, they're going to end up so overstocked on those Nintendo DS games by the time everyone trades them in, lol.

User Info: Freelance_Wolf

Freelance_Wolf
5 years ago#32
Yeah, I don't think I can do this anymore. At least 5 of my games may be too old now. Boooo if I can't take advantage of the offer.
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."
FC 4468-1025-6646

User Info: QuagsireQing

QuagsireQing
5 years ago#33
I should post a disclaimer: this deal only applies to the 3DS XL pre-order this week. The offer is valid until the 28th for purchases (really great when combined with the Vita deal), but for 3DS XL pre-orders, it's only valid up to and including this Friday.
"Cats...are kind of like girls. If they come and talk to you it's great. But if you try to talk to them it doesn't always go so well."
--S. Miyamoto

User Info: OoSubaruoO

OoSubaruoO
5 years ago#34
QuagsireQing posted...
I should post a disclaimer: this deal only applies to the 3DS XL pre-order this week. The offer is valid until the 28th for purchases (really great when combined with the Vita deal), but for 3DS XL pre-orders, it's only valid up to and including this Friday.

Really? I was able to use this deal back in February to pre-order the Vita.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUQjY-iHiUE&feature=related

User Info: coocoo4cocopops

coocoo4cocopops
5 years ago#35
Why is Pokemon Pearl worth more than Diamond??!!?
dam u adrian

User Info: Elements012894

Elements012894
5 years ago#36
This trade in deal happens very often at EB games.
You think locked content would've been made in the first place if they weren't going to charge for it?

User Info: teh1337gosu

teh1337gosu
5 years ago#37
trade 8-9 games for an xl, good deal.
Yvan eht nioj

User Info: coocoo4cocopops

coocoo4cocopops
5 years ago#38
Sorry for never letting this topic rest, but is tax added before or after reductions?
And is it possible to trade in games to the console if the minimum value is less than $8?
dam u adrian

User Info: DishSoap

DishSoap
5 years ago#39
coocoo4cocopops posted...
Why is Pokemon Pearl worth more than Diamond??!!?

That's sucks eh? I got diamond too instead of pearl.

User Info: Vyers

Vyers
5 years ago#40
Assuming I didn't make any mistakes, I'd have >1500 if I traded in all games worth $8 or more that I owned.

I'd be sad too, of course. I could probably keep a lot of them that hold sentimental value, like the Dragon Quests, 999, Ghost Trick, etc. and the ones I simply enjoy, such as Lollipop Chainsaw and the like and still have more than enough to buy a 360 and a Vita
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Negative_Hippie
Blog: http://www.1up.com/do/my1Up?publicUserId=6123776
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. EBGames Canada giving $25 per $8 or more game towards console (includes 3DS XL)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived