eShop Downloads July 12th North America

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. eShop Downloads July 12th North America

User Info: MarteenGreen

MarteenGreen
5 years ago#51
JoeBudden42 posted...
great JUST bought mighty switch force ****

It's be nice if people could get reimbursed some money :-/
~ Visit http://www.eShopGamers.com/ for the latest Nintendo eShop News & Reviews! ~

User Info: CubeTV

CubeTV
5 years ago#52
Bah... I've been spending to much money on the Eshop because pf these deals and more.

I got:
all six NES games
All the "Game of the week" deals except for Mario Land

and tomorrow... I'm gong to get Mighty Switch Force... I guess this really is the "8-Bit Summer" XD

Quick question... Are the GameGear games worth the $10 for all of them? and how is Jonny Kung Fu? It looks fun.

MarteenGreen
5 years ago#53
CubeTV posted...
Bah... I've been spending to much money on the Eshop because pf these deals and more.

I got:
all six NES games
All the "Game of the week" deals except for Mario Land

and tomorrow... I'm gong to get Mighty Switch Force... I guess this really is the "8-Bit Summer" XD

Quick question... Are the GameGear games worth the $10 for all of them? and how is Jonny Kung Fu? It looks fun.

Maybe if you're a die-hard sonic fan?

And as for Johnny kung fu, I'm working on getting a review code to review it for everyone.
~ Visit http://www.eShopGamers.com/ for the latest Nintendo eShop News & Reviews! ~

CubeTV
5 years ago#54
I am a pretty big Sonic fan. I loved Adventure 1, 2, Heroes, Shadow, Riders (the Sonic games I grew up playing) and anything before that like the original 3.

I also have Triple Trouble on Gems Collection but it feels odd playing it on a T.V and it takes up 27 Blocks on my GC Memory card (even though I have a 1000+ MC). I might just buy it on here.

Dragon Crystal looks interesting and so does Shinobi. Are those any good?
Systems I own: GBA (25 games) GC (70 games) PS2 (22 games) N64 (13 games) DS (45 games)
The Gamecube will live on inside the 3DS

MarteenGreen
5 years ago#55
CubeTV posted...
I am a pretty big Sonic fan. I loved Adventure 1, 2, Heroes, Shadow, Riders (the Sonic games I grew up playing) and anything before that like the original 3.

I also have Triple Trouble on Gems Collection but it feels odd playing it on a T.V and it takes up 27 Blocks on my GC Memory card (even though I have a 1000+ MC). I might just buy it on here.

I have no idea, but if you're that big of a sonic fan, you should definitely get the game gear games from the eShop if you've never played them.

User Info: SMASHKING84

SMASHKING84
5 years ago#56
I can tell you from playing it dragon crystal is not fun,imo
sword of hope is fun but i will warn warn you it's easy to get lost or not know what you need to do next.
The Official Jester of The NDFi1098.photobucket.com/albums/g380/TravyCD/TrayCD%20Album%205 /TravyCD%20Album6/Smash4Roster.jpg

User Info: CVNut13

CVNut13
5 years ago#57
Whyyyyy Mighty Switch Foooooorce.
I was expecting Dillon's Rolling Western. :c

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
5 years ago#58
CVNut13 posted...
Whyyyyy Mighty Switch Foooooorce.
I was expecting Dillon's Rolling Western. :c

Next week bro. I feel it.
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.

User Info: DarkOutsider

DarkOutsider
5 years ago#59
CubeTV posted...

Unfortunately I can't say anything about Shinobi as I don't have it on my console, yet, though I will recommend Dragon Crystal. I actually enjoy Dragon Crystal I find it fun and simplistic game that differentiates itself enough from my other VC games to easily warrant itself as an inclusion in my library, but that being said I can't sit down and play it for extended periods of time with my playtime usually being only about 15 minutes as it does get kind of repetitious. Furthermore, I would personally recommend if you want a game with more substance at the same price point I would suggest Sword of Hope II.
Everyone has a price.

CubeTV
5 years ago#60
I got Dragon Crystal. I like it. I don't like how slow the person moves though. Are there any good Zelda or Kingdom Heart clones on the e"Shop?
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. eShop Downloads July 12th North America

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived