Admit something gaming related.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Admit something gaming related.

User Info: Yabun_no_Indou

Yabun_no_Indou
5 years ago#21
When I was a kid, I always got nervous during boss fights so I had my brother do them.
Crimson night & Celsion moon. misfiction.not save the Player is Prayer, yes,Dance Romanesque and unfinished Romancia.

User Info: brigadier_101

brigadier_101
5 years ago#22
I've played video games for like 18 years. I love them. Though admittedly very few games actually hold my attention enough to complete them.
PSN: Humphries_90

User Info: ceedofevil

ceedofevil
5 years ago#23
The first time I played Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and met the Great Deku Tree as Link for the first time, I answered no when it asked if I had any courage. I was actually scared to go inside. I was twelve at the time.
Number of people who told me they can say no: 0 Started on July 27 2012
passid.ca/ceed Group: The Mosh Pit Feel the chugga!

User Info: 21_21

21_21
5 years ago#24
I never finished Skyward Sword....
Currently playing:
Kingdom Hearts 3D and Tales of Graces F

User Info: elheber

elheber
5 years ago#25
I bought the PS3 Slim the month it came out... and to this day I only own 4 games on that system. Yet thanks to MW2, I've played it more than my Wii in the past 3 years.
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
| 3DS: Ulysses | PSN: Riot_Guy |

User Info: Jack_the_monke7

Jack_the_monke7
5 years ago#26
I could never get into any Zelda game other than SS or any of the Metroid Prime games. But I love Other M.

User Info: Super Slash

Super Slash
5 years ago#27
BatenKait0s posted...
I absolutely despise Super Smash Brothers Brawl. Almost to the point of my not caring if the series returns.

To note, I think that SSB was amazing and SSB Melee was brilliant.

This isn't really a surprise. Most SSB fans think Brawl was a step down from Melee (I'm not really one of them though).

BlazBlue is one of my favorite fighting game franchises, but I've still yet to ever actually own a game from it.

FFXIII is a great game. I don't understand why people hate on it so much.

User Info: distr0ia

distr0ia
5 years ago#28
I've owned Radiant Historia, Bowser's Inside Story, Dragon Quest IX and Aliens Infestation for months and I have yet to even start them up once

yes I know, it's really stupid and I promise I'm going to fix it soon

User Info: BigReed

BigReed
5 years ago#29
I brought my 3ds to my wedding.
U.S. Army Airborne Veteran

User Info: _Candice_

_Candice_
5 years ago#30
Most of the games Ive played back in the day I probably didnt beat as a kid. It wasnt till I was 15 and got a hold of emulators to finish what I started.

I am 24 now and Im still finding rare jewels amongst my backlog. Hell there was also a time where movie-games didnt suck by default.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Admit something gaming related.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived