Admit something gaming related.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Admit something gaming related.

User Info: Chimera268

Chimera268
5 years ago#211
I like playing sports games only on easy difficulty.
Currently Playing: Kid Icarus Uprising (3DS), Theatrhythm (3DS), Mario Tennis Open (3DS), MLB 12: The Show (Vita), Asphalt 7: Heat (IPhone)

User Info: sageharpuia816

sageharpuia816
5 years ago#212
I don't own a ps3,360,or wii because my parents won't buy me one. I buy mostly all my games and don't get an allowance or have a job (I'm 15).

Mega man 1 is pretty easy to me but I can't fight yellow devil legitimately or get past the boss rush because of fire man

Oh and that first thing o said?only console I have a is ps2.my third one. The first 2 my cousin gave to me
Current ones is used
Go Rekku army and The Great Clement/Eggman empire!

User Info: TinyTim123

TinyTim123
5 years ago#213
I am a grown man and I am currently playing Pokémon Rumble Blast.
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/

User Info: oneupdawg2k4

oneupdawg2k4
5 years ago#214
Suck at fighting games. Actually, quite horrible. Pretty bad at fps games too.
PSN ID: LionHeartX83/ MH3: Epsilon
--Avid Starhawk fan and proud PS Vita owner--

User Info: MattyGDS

MattyGDS
5 years ago#215
I will admit 3 things gaming related.

1. The most scared I have ever been in my life is when I saw the Red Screen of Death on the Ps2 in the middle of the night.
2. I absolutely despise the Halo games.
3. I am such a gaming nerd and a huge fan of zelda and Kingdom Hearts that I'm gonna call my sons Link & Sora.

User Info: Antiyonder

Antiyonder
5 years ago#216
TinyTim123 posted...
I am a grown man and I am currently playing Pokémon Rumble Blast.

Liking something Pokemon related doesn't really seem like some rarity on GameFAQs though.

Heck, I'm 30 and I'm currently playing Pokemon Pearl, and I own most of the Pokemon Handbooks.

User Info: Rai_Jin

Rai_Jin
5 years ago#217
I only ever had two PS2 games: FFXII and Okami (borrowed FFX from a friend).

User Info: Kurizaka

Kurizaka
5 years ago#218
I buy more games than I have time to play. And when I do have time, I find myself watching my boyfriend play games rather than playing them. blah.
~Girl Gamer~
New account of a long time Gamefaqs user

User Info: RaccoonCity

RaccoonCity
5 years ago#219
RPGs are my favorite genre and has been since the SNES era. I've yet to play FF7 or Ocarina of Time.
chrisAAMO

User Info: Gunzleader

Gunzleader
5 years ago#220
im obsessed over fallout new vegas been playin none stop after work and can't stop. allready 200 hours in. *pc version* also i suck at fighting games and fps. and i play............ nintendogs with my kids and i enjoy it ok don't judge me! just helped them unlock the chiwawa breed. well now that i think about it guess im not really obsessed with fallout.. haven't played in three days.
Hopeing for a console phantasy star online II. RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Admit something gaming related.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived