Admit something gaming related.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Admit something gaming related.

User Info: oomomow

oomomow
5 years ago#231
I found the water temple being the easiest temple ever but, I have to use a guide for the forest temple each time. (except my last play through)

I'm very, very intellegent but I've learned alot of stuff from video games. (how do you split a triangle in 4 equal pieces? The triforce.)

I've had a dog and I named it agro. (shadow of collosus)

I plan to name my future children Dante, Vergil, Ruto.

I don't want to buy a vita because I'm afraidI will stop playing my 3ds and waste all my money. Also, I'll miss on awesome games.

I have always wanted to be a 3ds, and PC gamer but I don't have the money.
PSN: oomomow Gamer Tag: Yamato Soul
Playing: dragons dogma(xbox), UMVC(ps3/xbox), KI uprising, RE revelations, and N64 games

User Info: Phantom_Nook

Phantom_Nook
5 years ago#232
I enjoyed Sonic 06 a bit.
GT: Tommy XD001
3DS FC: 4682-8954-0442

User Info: relaxed10

relaxed10
5 years ago#233
I thought my rivals name in Pokemon Gold and Silver was actually "???"

User Info: PikachuMittins

PikachuMittins
5 years ago#234
I've never beaten a Tales of game. And I played alot of em.
Official Light Director of the NDF/KDF
Playing: Final Fantasy IV, V, Vl, MHP3rd, NSMB2.

User Info: trenton97

trenton97
5 years ago#235
I have a level 34 Dragonfable account
<_<
>_>
and a level 75 AdventureQuest account.
After I finish life the first time, I'm doing a challenge run.
LttP>everything else.

User Info: Twilit_Night

Twilit_Night
5 years ago#236
I'll admit three things.

1.) Final Fantasy X was my first RPG, and I didn't know how to level up my characters. I ended up replaying the game at least 5 times up to Mi'hen Highroad and then restarting before I figured out why I couldn't beat anything. I was also around 9.

2.) It took me 2-3 years to finish The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, because I have a terrible fear of both open water and sharks, so I could never get myself to play anymore once Gyorgs started showing up.

3.) For the same reason as #2, I never finished Sly Cooper 3 until the PS3 collection came out, because of the diving level with all of the sharks swimming around. Even when I did finally finish it, I still couldn't get past that level until I had my friend watch me play. :/ I'm 20 now.

And yeah, I know. #3 is laughably sad.
You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.

User Info: oomomow

oomomow
5 years ago#237
With every video game system I get, I always would think it's stupid to get but when I get it I love it.

I thought the wii was a waste of money but I have alot of fun when playing it.

I thought my X-box360 was cleary supperior to the ps3 in every way. But I play my ps3 more now because of the free online and exclusive titles.

I thought the X-box360 sucked because it wasn't nintendo. I was wrong.

I thought the ds was pretty cool and I was right.

The N64 and the GCN was good before and after.

I thought the X-box suckd because I had a ps2. I was right.

I though the ps2 sucked because it was sony. I was wrong.

I thought the 3DS sucked because the 3D was a rip off.

I thought the 3dsXL was a waste of money. I love it so much now.

I thought the DSI was kind of pointless. I was right.
PSN: oomomow Gamer Tag: Yamato Soul
Playing: dragons dogma(xbox), UMVC(ps3/xbox), KI uprising, RE revelations, and N64 games

User Info: VarietyofGamez

VarietyofGamez
5 years ago#238
oomomow posted...
With every video game system I get, I always would think it's stupid to get but when I get it I love it.

I thought the wii was a waste of money but I have alot of fun when playing it.

I thought my X-box360 was cleary supperior to the ps3 in every way. But I play my ps3 more now because of the free online and exclusive titles.

I thought the X-box360 sucked because it wasn't nintendo. I was wrong.

I thought the ds was pretty cool and I was right.

The N64 and the GCN was good before and after.

I thought the X-box suckd because I had a ps2. I was right.

I though the ps2 sucked because it was sony. I was wrong.

I thought the 3DS sucked because the 3D was a rip off.

I thought the 3dsXL was a waste of money. I love it so much now.

I thought the DSI was kind of pointless. I was right.

You jump to conclusions quickly, don't ya?
Games I'm Playing: Minecraft, Minecraft PE, TES V, TF2, Toribash, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: EOD.

User Info: Startech_Viper

Startech_Viper
5 years ago#239
relaxed10 posted...
I thought my rivals name in Pokemon Gold and Silver was actually "???"

Hahahaha so did I!

The first time I seen Knuckles in Sonic the Hedgehog, I thought he was a girl and me and my brother used to call him Egyptian.

In an earlier post of mine, I said I consider video games to be addicting like a drug. A perfect example is Skyrim as I consider it to be crack on a disc. Other examples include: The Sims (PC Versions although The Sims 3 for consoles is addicting), GTA, Saints Row (If not just for being able to customize your character however you want to), and Test Drive Unlimited 1 and 2.

I have Gran Turismo to thank for my love of cars. I fell in love with the Viper in the First one, which led me to fall in love with other Dodge vehicles in later games, which led me to fall in love with Mopar in general. Now I have a love for cars that aren't generally in America (I.E. the TVR Sagaris, The Holden Monaro, and such).
If he had a gun, we would have took a picture of him shooting...TARGET PRACTICE!!!

User Info: confettistorm

confettistorm
5 years ago#240
The longest time I have ever played a game for (with only 1 day at most in between sessions) was Warcraft 3 for 5 years.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Admit something gaming related.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived