anywhere in Canada selling the 3DS XL screen protectors?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. anywhere in Canada selling the 3DS XL screen protectors?

User Info: jayson2k2

jayson2k2
5 years ago#1
anywhere?

User Info: OoSubaruoO

OoSubaruoO
5 years ago#2
Gamebuzz might carry the Hori brand.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4cDULqYhkY

User Info: xxtearg0dxx

xxtearg0dxx
5 years ago#3
Don't know about Canada but I am in the USA and I've asked both my local GameStop and Nintendo World Store if they will have 3DDXL screen protectors or cases on release day and they both said no.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9

User Info: enigmatic alex

enigmatic alex
5 years ago#4
good question I'm not touching my touchscreen on the XL until I slap a protector on it
I will use every cannon, every bomb, every bullet, every weapon I have down to my own eye teeth to end you! I swear it! I'm coming for all of you! -Laura Roslin

User Info: klecser

klecser
5 years ago#5
I just went ahead and ordered HORI protectors from Amazon with one day ship. So, as long as I don't use the stylus between now and Tuesday (easy with Advanced Wars) I should be good. 8.99 USD protectors + 10.00 USD shipping. I'll pay the shipping rather than waiting the WEEKS for retail stores to get protectors. A locally owned giant electronics retailer in our area agreed that it is bogus that retail stores don't carry screen protectors on release days. They didn't have them either.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. anywhere in Canada selling the 3DS XL screen protectors?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived