Dang Gamestop >:(

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Dang Gamestop >:(

User Info: Darkstorm16

Darkstorm16
5 years ago#1
I am starting to think my gamestop is crap >.< because I called Gamestop and asked do they do the whole system transfer for the 3ds to the XL and the one guy said "yep". I go today planning on turning in my 3ds (because the "L" button is now almost dead) and was going to turn in Kid Icarus Uprising (because of that reason) and a few other stuff >.<, anyways I go in there and found out the one guy was misinformed and they don't do that. I have about 32 games digitally...I'm not going for that >:( anyone else run into any issues?
name Hunter---3DS FC 0688-5548-0626 ---check out my backlog: http://www.backloggery.com/desertking23
Game Center: Hunter Wolfe

User Info: 21_21

21_21
5 years ago#2
Ask them you'll first purchase the XL so that you can transfer it in your home assuming you have wi fi, then when you're done you can trade in your 3DS. I know some people here doing that.
Currently playing:
Kingdom Hearts 3D and Tales of Graces F

User Info: Darkstorm16

Darkstorm16
5 years ago#3
I had no money I was relying on trade ins xD
name Hunter---3DS FC 0688-5548-0626 ---check out my backlog: http://www.backloggery.com/desertking23
Game Center: Hunter Wolfe

User Info: CI254

CI254
5 years ago#4
It's not really their fault. The Transfer requires Wifi and almost no Gamestop stores actually have a Wifi connection in it. They either have to get lucky and use a neighboring store's connection or tether a smart phone if one is on hand.
{O,o}:O RLY?::::::::::{o,o}Shut the **** up.
/)__)::::::::::::::::::::::::::(__(\ SteamID: ci254 -[LUE] Ci- Gaisuto

User Info: Buttery_Toast

Buttery_Toast
5 years ago#5
Just call nintendo and tell them the situation.
My body is always Reggie.
Currently playing: Shinobi, TotA3DS

User Info: chitowndoc

chitowndoc
5 years ago#6
It seems like the OP might be upset that he has to BUY the 3ds first and then transfer, and THEN get us trade in credit?

Come on man...they can't give you the credit first!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Dang Gamestop >:(

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived