3ds to 3ds xl transfer failed.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 3ds to 3ds xl transfer failed.

User Info: ZASZ21K

ZASZ21K
5 years ago#1
well i was at my local game store transfering my ads data to my 3ds xl. it was almost done when the old 3ds had an error. and the new 3ds xl said the transfer was complete.

the old 3ds said to restart transfer so i get on the xl and find out that it has been reset.
when i get to the settings and try to transfer again it says that i can't transfer again for 7 day.

looks like i messed it up somehow or my internet cut out. normally i would not worry much about this but the old ads was traded in and as far as i can tell all streatpass data was lost. still have ambassador games and all the other games i bought but the lost of streetpass hurts a bit. but i guess this is what happens when you don't back up before transferring data.
i really hope we get an account system soon.
Soul Silver Society
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/7696/soulsilver.png

User Info: mjc0961

mjc0961
5 years ago#2
super cool stor bros.
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey

User Info: stop3

stop3
5 years ago#3
That sucks! It's too bad they don't treat downloads the way Apple does.

User Info: iceissocold

iceissocold
5 years ago#4
I don't think an account system would remedy this unless Nintendo implemented a cloud save storage.
New 3DS FC 8/19

User Info: stop3

stop3
5 years ago#5
An account system would fix this if they did it like Apple and all the account information was on your computer.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 3ds to 3ds xl transfer failed.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived