The XL fits in my pocket.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. The XL fits in my pocket.

User Info: OoSubaruoO

OoSubaruoO
5 years ago#11
Ruined top screen? They fixed that with the XL...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4cDULqYhkY

User Info: RayKnight

RayKnight
5 years ago#12
stargazer64 posted...
Oh yeah, you should check me out with my iPad in my pocket.

I laughed. I was thinking about a really fat person with a giant pocket...I'm sorry if it offends you but honestly, that was what I thought of when you posted this.

Also, I don't want to risk putting the XL in my pocket, I'll just put it in a pouch and inside my bag.

TinyTim123 posted...
I'm sure I can take it with me in my backpack or something at school, but I feel much more comfortable with it in my backpack. People at my Uni don't treat backpacks well.

OH MY LORDIE LORD! I know, right? They kick your bags on the floor thinking they're just college text books but your 3DS is actually inside. I know how that feels...
I didn't kill him. He seemed like a pretty decent guy.
But I did shoot him in the testicles.
- enjoi_number8 on AF, RDR

User Info: OoSubaruoO

OoSubaruoO
5 years ago#13
My XL fits in my pocket.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4cDULqYhkY

User Info: TinyTim123

TinyTim123
5 years ago#14
RayKnight posted...

TinyTim123 posted...
I'm sure I can take it with me in my backpack or something at school, but I feel much more comfortable with it in my backpack. People at my Uni don't treat backpacks well.

OH MY LORDIE LORD! I know, right? They kick your bags on the floor thinking they're just college text books but your 3DS is actually inside. I know how that feels...

Yes. Like... the hell? Did your parents teach you nothing? In my Bio class, someone just like... moved my backpack off of the back of my seat so he could put his feet up. It was a full class of about 90, but man.. some respect.

And I don't know why I typed backpack, when I meant more comfortable with it in my pocket. Tired... long day... too many classes...
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/

User Info: RayKnight

RayKnight
5 years ago#15
TinyTim123 posted...
RayKnight posted...

TinyTim123 posted...

Yes. Like... the hell? Did your parents teach you nothing? In my Bio class, someone just like... moved my backpack off of the back of my seat so he could put his feet up. It was a full class of about 90, but man.. some respect.

And I don't know why I typed backpack, when I meant more comfortable with it in my pocket. Tired... long day... too many classes...

Someone once stepped on my bag and it was a really large guy so he nearly crushed my GameBoy back then...
I didn't kill him. He seemed like a pretty decent guy.
But I did shoot him in the testicles.
- enjoi_number8 on AF, RDR

User Info: Kira_Elric2

Kira_Elric2
5 years ago#16
OoSubaruoO posted...
Ruined top screen? They fixed that with the XL...

They so did not, at least not mine. With applying no pressure whatsoever, I wet the edges of the bottom screen (where it touched on the top on the original) and I see little liquid marks on the top. Again, no pressure applied at all.

User Info: strongo9

strongo9
5 years ago#17
What kind of baggy, out-of-style jeans are you wearing?
Want Paper Mario Sticker Star, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, New Super Mario Bros. U, and Rayman Legends
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | Geforce 540m | 500GB HDD

User Info: SkittyOnWailord

SkittyOnWailord
5 years ago#18
strongo9 posted...

The cotton pants I bought from Target can hold my Galaxy Note, 3DS and Vita in one pocket without problems. What kind of baby-sized pants are you wearing? :p
I'm here! I'm furry! I'll try not to shed! =^_^=

User Info: LightHawKnight

LightHawKnight
5 years ago#19
Well what shall those emo people who wear jeans so tight that they can't wear underwear do?!
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
Me and polite have never been on close terms.

User Info: strongo9

strongo9
5 years ago#20
SkittyOnWailord posted...
strongo9 posted...

The cotton pants I bought from Target can hold my Galaxy Note, 3DS and Vita in one pocket without problems. What kind of baby-sized pants are you wearing? :p

Super baggy cotton pants? You loser.
Want Paper Mario Sticker Star, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, New Super Mario Bros. U, and Rayman Legends
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | Geforce 540m | 500GB HDD
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. The XL fits in my pocket.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived