Stuck. Any suggestions?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Stuck. Any suggestions?

User Info: NOHEART19

NOHEART19
5 years ago#1
I'm on the bridge between Devil Survivor: OverClocked, Rythem Theif, Or SM3DL. In terms of gameplay, length, and anything else relative to games, which do you think is the better choice? I know they're different styled games but I'm a fan of them all. I have to buy books for college so I'm only wanting to pick up one.
"A king never wishes for war, but is always ready for it"- Unknown

User Info: lunchEATSyou

lunchEATSyou
5 years ago#2
super mario 3d land. It's the reason to get a 3DS. Plus it utilizes street pass, so you might be able to get a few items from other people at the university.
"I come to GameFAQs to be an a-hole and create strife /hate on forum message boards." - GeassMaster

User Info: XMonkeySniperX

XMonkeySniperX
5 years ago#3
As a fellow college student, I'll say Devil Survivor Overclocked. The fact that I'm in college doesn't matter for much given this situation, though >_> Plus if you can find a copy used, it's cheaper than either of the others, which is probably enough for an extra meal or two :D
PSN: MasamuneMonkey
"I'm the warrior of love and rage, Black Frost!"

User Info: NOHEART19

NOHEART19
5 years ago#4
Thanks for the fast responses guys! It will be one or the other. I'll find out when I stop by GameStop after work haha
"A king never wishes for war, but is always ready for it"- Unknown
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Stuck. Any suggestions?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived