Good gaming session with the 3DS XL !

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Good gaming session with the 3DS XL !

User Info: FatCheese

FatCheese
4 years ago#1
Yesterday,

After his self-proclaimed magnificent birthday party, my cousin came over to have a gaming session which we played MH Tri on my Wii.
Half an hour into the game where i practically one manned Gigginox while my cousin barely able to keep up with his lousy controls, we got a full Blackout.

Thank Richard Dawkins almighty that my 3DS XL was fully charged while my cousin brought his PS VITA along. With my naturally gifted hearing i caught a dinky but deep sigh that came from Cousin.
I said " What's wrong cuz ? "
He said " Nothing "
With perception as deep as a fully filled swimming pool, i can see right through his boredom.
I knew he was tired of the game on the Vita so as an honarable cousin as i should be, i tried to cheer him up.

Fired up KID ICARUS UPRISING as usual.....
I said " Hey check this weirdly controlled game mang ! "
I showed him how the game was meant to be played.
At 1st he was looking at the 3DS XL while holding onto his Vita.
As i slide the 3D slider slowly up to MAX,my eagle eye caught the VITA now lying on the Sofa while Cousin's now completely clinged onto my back like we're on a Bro Date.
I said " Bro, u gotta get a 3DS for yourself dude, we can even play KID ICARUS UPRISING online minus the electricity babeh ! "

With newly found enthusiasm , Cousin said he would pick a 3DS XL later this week but insist that for now he wanted to watch me play until we got our electricity back.
I said " Dont leave the VITA on the sofa bro, you'll risk it getting crush if someone eventually sit on it. "

He said he didnt have a Vita pouch but with my quick thinking i said " See that table over there? There's where we put cheap or scarely used/consumed stuff over there."
"See the black thing over there? Just put the Vita on it just like the banana on the next table "

He did and now he's back to his happy self i managed to teach him a few catch phrases while we takes turns palying KID ICARUS UPRISING , everytime we started a new chapter we shouted

"KID ICARUS UPRISING FTW BABEH !!!!! "

Btw here are the pics where he Vita safely sat on ....

http://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y378/machaosi/Vita.jpg

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
4 years ago#2
I would subscribe to this blog.
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.

User Info: AceGamer11x

AceGamer11x
4 years ago#3
stargazer64 posted...
I would subscribe to this blog.

this
3DS: 1590-4913-4456
Official Zorua of the Pokemon white 2 and black 2 boards. Getting, paper mario sticker star, animal crossing, and your mom.

User Info: danny5329

danny5329
4 years ago#4
ROFL one of best story ever .

User Info: enigmatic alex

enigmatic alex
4 years ago#5
this needs to be made into a film...
I will use every cannon, every bomb, every bullet, every weapon I have down to my own eye teeth to end you! I swear it! I'm coming for all of you! -Laura Roslin

User Info: munkey55

munkey55
4 years ago#6
FatCheese topics :D

User Info: vashtricham

vashtricham
4 years ago#7
Funny my gamer friends have trouble finding games they like with the limited library of the 3ds. Only RE and KH interest them and i just bought a 3ds and i am having the same problem.

---

User Info: moogle69

moogle69
4 years ago#8
i thought this story was gonna go very deep to where you both make out in bed, lol. anyway i enjoyed reading that.
3DS FC 5370 - 0690 - 8871
PSN coming soon

User Info: Crabhammar

Crabhammar
4 years ago#9
I am teari-

no wait, crying
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
PowerFAQs sucks for quoting >_>
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Good gaming session with the 3DS XL !

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived