The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Monster Hunter 4 TGS 2012 Trailer

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Monster Hunter 4 TGS 2012 Trailer

User Info: KogaSteelfang

KogaSteelfang
4 years ago#71
Hype level up: Excitement has risen by 6.(out of 10)

Anyway, i think it looks great, and is much more interesting than I thought it would be. However, like others have said, something is off with the graphics.
I'm not talking about the resizing issue, I can account for that, but something just looks off.
I noticed this with the announcement trailer, but I figured it was early development issues, however this video has it too.

Not that I care much, it's just a bit distracting to me.
I'm certain once the game is out(Hopefully localized) I won't care at all if it exists there.
3ds FC: 0817-3909-5696. PSN Grindpantera.
If you add me, please send a PM with your code.

User Info: nonexistinghero

nonexistinghero
4 years ago#72
The game looks fairly decent if you just watch the video with regular size (which should be a fairly accurate portrayal of a 3DS XL screen). But there are still a lot of very noticeable of flat and muddy textures all over the place.
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Monster Hunter 4 TGS 2012 Trailer

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived