Lego City Undercover game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Lego City Undercover game

User Info: De_Blob_X

De_Blob_X
4 years ago#1
aka Lego GTA.

Saw some trailers and this game looks AWESOME.

I wish they release it for the 3DS soon because that would be on my Top 10 must get game list.

Your thoughts?
Consoles I own: | PS1 | PS2 | PSP | PS3 | Wii |

User Info: Xx5ILLYR4BBITxX

Xx5ILLYR4BBITxX
4 years ago#2
I doubt the 3ds version will be worth picking up usally always the console version of a game that also comes out for a handheld is inferor.
My 5 Favortive Games of all time are 1) Star Ocean Till The End Of Time. 2) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 3) Final Fantasy 9. 4) Final Fantasy 10. 5) Star Fox 64.

User Info: De_Blob_X

De_Blob_X
4 years ago#3
Xx5ILLYR4BBITxX posted...
I doubt the 3ds version will be worth picking up usally always the console version of a game that also comes out for a handheld is inferor.

Yeah but i think its still gonna be great.
Im getting it for sure but i hope they wont cancel it because i haven't seen a trailer for 3DS,it only says Wii U and 3DS but shows only WiiU Gamepad..
Consoles I own: | PS1 | PS2 | PSP | PS3 | Wii |

User Info: Xx5ILLYR4BBITxX

Xx5ILLYR4BBITxX
4 years ago#4
De_Blob_X posted...
Xx5ILLYR4BBITxX posted...

Yeah but i think its still gonna be great.
Im getting it for sure but i hope they wont cancel it because i haven't seen a trailer for 3DS,it only says Wii U and 3DS but shows only WiiU Gamepad..

Don't worry im sure it will come out and heck it might be really great like you said.
My 5 Favortive Games of all time are 1) Star Ocean Till The End Of Time. 2) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 3) Final Fantasy 9. 4) Final Fantasy 10. 5) Star Fox 64.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Lego City Undercover game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived