The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

I heve 20+ million points, 9 lives, shields, triple fire, sweaty hands, ...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I heve 20+ million points, 9 lives, shields, triple fire, sweaty hands, ...

User Info: Mega_Rat

Mega_Rat
4 years ago#1
level 3-4, playing TwinBee on my best run so far ...

How far can I go!? :O

Cookie to whoever guesses right.
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .... WHAT?! O_O

User Info: Drac_Mazoku

Drac_Mazoku
4 years ago#2
Let's talk...

When did you become a "points" addict? Maybe it's something related to your youth :)
--
My 3DS digital games collection, and SLOW progression beating it:
http://backloggery.com/drac_mazoku

Mega_Rat
4 years ago#3
xellos667 posted...
Let's talk...

When did you become a "points" addict? Maybe it's something related to your youth :)
--
My 3DS digital games collection, and SLOW progression beating it:
http://backloggery.com/drac_mazoku

Since the arcades and Pac-Man on the Atari . xD

Level 4-4, lost everything, 5 lives left ... I'm screwed. =/
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .... WHAT?! O_O

Mega_Rat
4 years ago#4
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, I was right, I died. D;

Old Record - 14,402,500

Final Score:
Stage 4-4

Mega_Rat
4 years ago#5
Nobody cares! D:

By the way, anybody know other good top down shooters? Be it arcades or SNES/Genisis/PS1?

User Info: jumper1234

jumper1234
4 years ago#6
Mega_Rat posted...
Nobody cares! D:

By the way, anybody know other good top down shooters? Be it arcades or SNES/Genisis/PS1?

M.U.S.H.A. on the Genesis. its also on Wii VC.

Oh and G-Darius on PS1! My favorite side scrolling shooter on the system. Though you asked for a top-down shooter you should still check it out!
Waiting for: Retro City Rampage (XBLA)

User Info: Argh4430

Argh4430
4 years ago#7
I really liked Raystorm and Raycrisis, but you should also look at Phelios and M.U.S.H.A. Truxton is my guilty pleasure, I can play that game for a long time. It's kind of mediocre, but something about it just clicks with me.

Axelay is the best top-down shooter on SNES, imo, but you may also be interested in several side-scrolling shooters on SNES, too. Parodius Da!, R-Type III: The Third Lightning, and Cybernator are all great.

User Info: PollutedPlayboy

PollutedPlayboy
4 years ago#8
Don't play TwinBee much... But I gotta say, score attacking a shmup or time attacking a racing game can go reeeeeeeaally hot.

Think I gotta play some DoDonpachi when I'm back from work. Ah yes TC, I gotta recommend this series to you. Horizontal Danmaku shooters couldn't get any better than this.
JP 3DS & PSV owner @ FC: 3866-8168-0889 / Swapnotes welcomed in Japanese or English
PLAYING: MH3G / NSMB2 / FE:K / RO / GS:BD / AGs / PDf

Mega_Rat
4 years ago#9
You guys gotta try Twin Cobra on the Genisis! Very difficult game if you can't manage to keep your power-up. :D

User Info: robomasteralpha

robomasteralpha
4 years ago#10
"Alright. It's Saturday night, I have no date, a two liter bottle of Shasta, and my all Rush mix tape. Let's rock."
Shop smart. Shop Mario Mart.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I heve 20+ million points, 9 lives, shields, triple fire, sweaty hands, ...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived