I heve 20+ million points, 9 lives, shields, triple fire, sweaty hands, ...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I heve 20+ million points, 9 lives, shields, triple fire, sweaty hands, ...

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
4 years ago#11
"Alright. It's Saturday night, I have no date, a two liter bottle of Shasta, and my all Rush mix tape. Let's rock."

n00bsaib0t likes this

Let's talk...

When did you become a "points" addict? Maybe it's something related to your youth :)

I think deep down all of us are. I made a goal of getting max points on the Sonic 4 ep 1 pinball stage, I'm trying to do the score attack portion of challenge mode in SMBDX, I'm very competitive with my friends with Rock Band 3 (I even had a few #1 spots on the leaderboard for Guitar and Bass within the first couple months of launch that have since been bumped down, but still a few top 5s), and in arcades we were always very competitive on the In The Groove machine for machine record #1s.
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
Fighting Game Mains - SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | MvC3: C.Viper/Magneto/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero

User Info: Bass_X0

Bass_X0
4 years ago#12
His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti
"History always favors the victor at the expense of the truth." ~ Rook

User Info: andrea987

andrea987
4 years ago#13
Mega_Rat posted...
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, I was right, I died. D;

Old Record - 14,402,500

Final Score:
Stage 4-4

Not bad, for a huge rodent..

User Info: Mega_Rat

Mega_Rat
4 years ago#14
andrea987 posted...
Mega_Rat posted...
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, I was right, I died. D;

Old Record - 14,402,500

Final Score:
Stage 4-4

Not bad, for a huge rodent..

:D
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .... WHAT?! O_O

Mega_Rat
4 years ago#15
Alright, I'm going to try out MUSHA! :D
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .... WHAT?! O_O

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
4 years ago#16
Mega_Rat posted...
Alright, I'm going to try out MUSHA! :D

Ah, I LOVE that game. Compile ftw.

If you ever get a chance to play Spriggan on the Turbo-CD do it.
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.

Mega_Rat
4 years ago#17
Ok ... damn MUSHA is fast, first time I started I had no idea what the hell was going on, but now I got the hang of it. I just don't quite understand how upgrading works on this game. xD

User Info: DarkIVloon

DarkIVloon
4 years ago#18
Pausing the game pretty much makes your highscore void, assuming you paused to post.
Gotta get em' all, shmupmon!

Mega_Rat
4 years ago#19
DarkIVloon posted...
Pausing the game pretty much makes your highscore void, assuming you paused to post.

I posted during the boss defeated animations so I'm good. xD

And M.U.S.H.A is so damn badass, thanks to all who recommended it, I never even knew about this game! *cries* D;

User Info: Carbuncle009

Carbuncle009
4 years ago#20
Touhou? And also, that schmup with the hardest boss ever.

Castle of Shikigami III is super cheap, and it took me forever to beat.
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 3 No: 2 Maybe: 2
Official 3DS Member of the MM Breeding Clan. Current MM: DW Eevee (PM Me to trade!)
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I heve 20+ million points, 9 lives, shields, triple fire, sweaty hands, ...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived