now that PokemonB/W(2) is out, your reaction if the next Pokes game still on DS?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. now that PokemonB/W(2) is out, your reaction if the next Pokes game still on DS?

User Info: Endgame

Endgame
4 years ago#61
anyone who isn't expecting B/W 3 with complete Kyurem being the selling point really needs to wake the hell up
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert

User Info: arthur8642

arthur8642
4 years ago#62
parKb5 posted...
evisceratorX posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
parKb5 posted...
I haven't bought any Pokemon DS game since the 3DS came out. If another one came out on the DS, I guess I'd be done with Pokemon all together. I haven't played it since Diamond was released, so I guess I'm cured of the PokeSickness.

I think they should have made Black2/White2 a DS/3DS game. Make Black2 for DS (since DS games have black cases and black game cards) make White2 a 3DS game in 3D (since 3DS games have white cases and white game cards)

That would have been pretty cool.

That would be a terrible idea, it would alienate people who wanted White 2, but don't own a 3DS.

Not to mention how incredibly racist it would make them look... :P

No one buys White version anyway....everyone buys Black. All the topics on GameFAQs say how awesome Black 2 is...not one topic about White 2 on the main board (didn't check the actual Pokemon boards) Plus Black 2 version is #1 on the message boards, but White 2 version is like #10 or something. At least if White 2 was a 3DS game, people with a 3DS might pick it up over Black 2 and the sales might be more even.

I'll tell you why everyone got Black 2: Hard mode without needing someone else to unlock it for you.

White 2 has easy mode instead.
imagineer: 'Next 3DS peripheral: the Spinning Chair Pro. Sit in this spinning office chair and play Face Raiders all day, without disturbing your 3D.'

User Info: Kenta_PKMN

Kenta_PKMN
4 years ago#63
arthur8642 posted...
parKb5 posted...
evisceratorX posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
parKb5 posted...
I haven't bought any Pokemon DS game since the 3DS came out. If another one came out on the DS, I guess I'd be done with Pokemon all together. I haven't played it since Diamond was released, so I guess I'm cured of the PokeSickness.

I think they should have made Black2/White2 a DS/3DS game. Make Black2 for DS (since DS games have black cases and black game cards) make White2 a 3DS game in 3D (since 3DS games have white cases and white game cards)

That would have been pretty cool.

That would be a terrible idea, it would alienate people who wanted White 2, but don't own a 3DS.

Not to mention how incredibly racist it would make them look... :P

No one buys White version anyway....everyone buys Black. All the topics on GameFAQs say how awesome Black 2 is...not one topic about White 2 on the main board (didn't check the actual Pokemon boards) Plus Black 2 version is #1 on the message boards, but White 2 version is like #10 or something. At least if White 2 was a 3DS game, people with a 3DS might pick it up over Black 2 and the sales might be more even.

I'll tell you why everyone got Black 2: Hard mode without needing someone else to unlock it for you.

White 2 has easy mode instead.

true story? or ur just trying to be funny?
3DS FC 4382-2009-9681
PSN:Kyros GT:Kyros 360
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. now that PokemonB/W(2) is out, your reaction if the next Pokes game still on DS?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived