What is your favorite portable gaming memory?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What is your favorite portable gaming memory?

User Info: Rurouni720

Rurouni720
4 years ago#61
Playing Sonic Rush & Sonic Advance as my first DS/GBA titles that i bought after getting the DS & GBA.

User Info: Samp98518

Samp98518
4 years ago#62
cironen posted...
Buying Fire Emblem 7 on impulse, not knowing anything about the game or the series. I honestly have no idea why I bought it, all I know is I am EXTREMELY happy I did. Although I was too young to really figure out at the time, I played it last year and fell in love with FE.

That is basically what happened between me and Mario Golf on the GBA. Except I knew how the game worked pretty well sooner, but those are two completely different genres. Quite the strange answer when someone says "What is your favorite GBA game", and I say "Mario Golf".
"Say, fuzzy pickles!" - Photo-man, Earthbound.
Well? Did you say fuzzy pickles? People that said "Fuzzy Pickles!": 1

User Info: pomebear

pomebear
4 years ago#63
One year before my parents and I were getting ready to go to CT for Christmas, they let me open my Christmas gift early. I got my GBA (not SP) and a travel kit to go with it. I was totally psyched about playing in the car and not having to worry about the batteries dying because it had a special plug-in.
3DS FC: 5327-1672-6082

User Info: El_Dustino

El_Dustino
4 years ago#64
Let's see...

-Getting and playing Pokemon Yellow for the first time on Christmas. I spent SO much time playing that game, trading Pokemon with my brother, dad, and friends, talking about the games at school, and such.

-The Christmas Eve night that I was given Pokemon Gold; I spent a lot of the night playing that game too, and man, was it amazing seeing all those clear, crisp colours on a Gameboy.

-Going with my mom to Target, I think, and when I randomly saw Fire Emblem in the GBA section; I thought it was interesting, and she randomly bought it for me, along with a really nice jacket. That i a really good memory; besides the gifts, it was also just a really nice day with my mom.

There might be more, but those are the top three.
The two most beautiful words in any language: I forgive.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What is your favorite portable gaming memory?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived