Shiny Pokemon

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Shiny Pokemon

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
4 years ago#11
3DSGuy posted...
Baha05 posted...
The only Uncommon shinies I have is a Tentacruel (With the stupid all caps names of gen 3) and a shiny Togetic.

And red Garaydos and like 5 copies of the legendary beasts

I will gladly trade for a shiny Tentacruel and/or some of the legendary beasts. Especially if they are the event ones since I only was able to receive the Entei.

Well Tentacruel isn't going to be trades as uch as I hate the bold name it'sone of those "Oh **** I almosted killed this tentacool D: *chucks great balls at it*"

The beasts are of the event variety.
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"

User Info: 3DSGuy

3DSGuy
4 years ago#12
Baha05 posted...
3DSGuy posted...
Baha05 posted...
The only Uncommon shinies I have is a Tentacruel (With the stupid all caps names of gen 3) and a shiny Togetic.

And red Garaydos and like 5 copies of the legendary beasts

I will gladly trade for a shiny Tentacruel and/or some of the legendary beasts. Especially if they are the event ones since I only was able to receive the Entei.

Well Tentacruel isn't going to be trades as uch as I hate the bold name it'sone of those "Oh **** I almosted killed this tentacool D: *chucks great balls at it*"

The beasts are of the event variety.

Great. I am currently offering Zekrom, Cresselia, and Umbreon to a possible trader, so I will message you an update when possible.
3ds: 1805-2653-5843. Message me yours. DBZ and 3DS are the best, people who oppose are not allowed.

User Info: emagdnE

emagdnE
4 years ago#13
I have a shiny Numel, Kricketot, and Spinda

funny story: I got the Spinda on my 20th birthday when I was EV training my Gengar in preparation for Diamond

not funny story: my birthday is September 18th, aka the same day Black/White launched in Japan..... yeah, **** you Nintendo/Game Freak

I would like be in love with a shiny Magikarp since the worst Pokemon

despite what the PokÚdex wants you to believe, Sunkern is the statistically worst, not Magikarp
Note to self: Cannon highly effective against flesh. -Mimiron

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
4 years ago#14
Too bad the gold Magikarp is worthless as the evolve form is pretty damn devalued.

Also I love how Endgame basically admitted that Black and White has ruined his life
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"

User Info: SMASHKING84

SMASHKING84
4 years ago#15
id see why it matters unless you show your opponent your pokemon's stats it impossible for them to check your pokemon's pids...
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
unless i state otherwise everything i say is MY oppinon.

User Info: Carbuncle009

Carbuncle009
4 years ago#16
No Shaymin?
No trade.

I have a Shiny Pichu.
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 3 No: 2 Maybe: 2
If all bronies are shipping freaks, then all KH fans are Yaoi Fans and all CoD fans are 12 year-olds.

User Info: SMASHKING84

SMASHKING84
4 years ago#17
i think i have a shaymin from the shaymin wifi event but i'll have to decide if i want to get rid of it since i already trained it.
i also have infinite access to wshmaker jirachi[still have the colleseum bonus disk] if anyone wants it. pm me if you do. beware i'm not taking shiny request[yes wshmaker jirachi can be shiny but it's a low chance] but i will take nature requests.
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
unless i state otherwise everything i say is MY oppinon.

User Info: MewtwoEx

MewtwoEx
4 years ago#18
I have a legit Shiny Raticate from my Leaf Green Version
Caught at the Burnt Mansion

Give me that Zekrom and its yours ;)
http://dunzi.wippiespace.com/pics/trollin-hatin.jpg

User Info: AceGamer11x

AceGamer11x
4 years ago#19
poor guy just wants his pokemon..
3DS: 1590-4913-4456
Getting,Paper mario sticker star, animal crossing,Monster hunter 3 ultimate and your mom.

User Info: 3DSGuy

3DSGuy
4 years ago#20
MewtwoEx posted...
I have a legit Shiny Raticate from my Leaf Green Version
Caught at the Burnt Mansion

Give me that Zekrom and its yours ;)

What level is it?
3ds: 1805-2653-5843. Message me yours. DBZ and 3DS are the best, people who oppose are not allowed.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Shiny Pokemon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived