I just bought Prof Layton miracle mask

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I just bought Prof Layton miracle mask

User Info: TriforceGanon

TriforceGanon
4 years ago#1
It was a toss up between Sticker Star and this. Sticker Stars been getting mehhhh reviews and the sticker aspect looks underwhelming. I've never played a Layton game before but ive heard amazing things. I hope it's good and maybe I'll pick up the other ones ( they are kinda expensive)
DEATH TO THE SCOURGE, AND DEATH TO THE LIVING!!!
oxxx{====(O_O)=======>

User Info: malfion

malfion
4 years ago#2
You'll enjoy it. Play Last Specter afterwards (even though it happens before Miracle Mask, Miracle Mask doesn't spoil any of it from what I recall). It's got a nice little '100 hour' RPG as well. Then you can work on the DS trilogy.
http://i.imgflip.com/5mil.gif

User Info: OtherSuperPhil

OtherSuperPhil
4 years ago#3
It is such a charming little game with sensational production values, fun puzzles, and enjoyable story.
Most stupidly overused words on GameFAQs: rehash, shovelware, troll, fanboy, gimmick, casual, hardcore
www.superphillipcentral.com

User Info: xLexLuth0rx

xLexLuth0rx
4 years ago#4
You chose... wisely.
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
"And like that... *poof* he's gone."

User Info: OneEyeWillee

OneEyeWillee
4 years ago#5
Haven't missed a Layton game yet.
Shank-carrying member of the Raider Nation since 1980

User Info: OoSubaruoO

OoSubaruoO
4 years ago#6
TriforceGanon posted...
It was a toss up between Sticker Star and this. Sticker Stars been getting mehhhh reviews and the sticker aspect looks underwhelming. I've never played a Layton game before but ive heard amazing things. I hope it's good and maybe I'll pick up the other ones ( they are kinda expensive)

Meh reviews? Majority of the reviews for Sticker Star are positive.
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0605-4074-6062

User Info: KGTrigger

KGTrigger
4 years ago#7
How is it? I've never played a layton game. Is it really just all puzzles?
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089; Steam: Joben

User Info: OtherSuperPhil

OtherSuperPhil
4 years ago#8
KGTrigger posted...
How is it? I've never played a layton game. Is it really just all puzzles?

No, it's like a point and click adventure game where you explore screens, talk to people, examine parts of the screen, and follow a story full of puzzles and mini-games.
Most stupidly overused words on GameFAQs: rehash, shovelware, troll, fanboy, gimmick, casual, hardcore
www.superphillipcentral.com

User Info: iphys

iphys
4 years ago#9
I just played through Miracle Mask, and it was good. Then I got Sticker Star, and it's not that good -- really disappointing actually.

User Info: zergslayer69

zergslayer69
4 years ago#10
In terms of story chronology what's the order of the Layton games? Where does the 3ds version fit into all the games
PSN - zergslayer69
Friend Code - 3909 8848 9513
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I just bought Prof Layton miracle mask

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived