Will there be a Black Friday 3DS XL? I just got NSMB Wii U! Sell NSMB2?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Will there be a Black Friday 3DS XL? I just got NSMB Wii U! Sell NSMB2?
I've been wanting a 3DS XL for the bigger screen and longer battery life, but I've grown attached to my hawt limited edition black/gold Zelda 3DS. I really hope there's a Zelda, Mario, or Pikachu limited edition 3DS XL on Black Friday or otherwise, I won't sell my Zelda 3DS XL.

I was confused and surprised, but I just got New Super Mario Bros. Wii U in the mail today! It's not even the release date yet and it got me excited to playing it, so I asked Wal-Mart if I can pick it up from the store instead. But the operator said I can't edit my order once it's placed. :-/

NSMBWii U is a lot better game I heard, so should I sell my New Super Mario Bros. 2 for 3DS since I'm done with it? I thought it was just an average Mario platformer when compared to the NES and SNES classics and the longer length of SM3DLand.
3DS FC: 0731-5087-7070. SSB Brawl FC: 3265-4738-3740
Xbox Live & PSN: EliteGamerRyan.
LegendaryHeroReborn 4 years ago#2
I really want the Wii U now and I just called stores around but there's no way to get them on day one tomorrow. He asked do I have a preorder? I said no, but can I preorder now? He said no too late. Can I preorder the PS3 Super Slim bundle that's only $200 next Friday, he said no preorders for that. I'm gonna write a letter and have a bf!

User Info: superquester101

superquester101
4 years ago#3
LegendaryHeroReborn posted...
I really want the Wii U now and I just called stores around but there's no way to get them on day one tomorrow. He asked do I have a preorder? I said no, but can I preorder now? He said no too late. Can I preorder the PS3 Super Slim bundle that's only $200 next Friday, he said no preorders for that. I'm gonna write a letter and have a bf!

lol bi*ch fit.
Anyways, I too am looking for some Black Friday sales on the 3DS XL.I plan on buying online so I have 2 chances with Black Friday and Cyber Monday. I recommend you keep an eye on Best Buy. Right now its 20$ off and Target on Black Friday will be 25$ off. Not much but still some saving going on. As for your NSMB2 problem , I don't know about that. If I catch a glimpse of a good deal on an XL I'll shoot you a PM. =D
AS*Flare online KIU name.
3DS FC:1332-8737-0600 Send me a PM if you add me
LegendaryHeroReborn 4 years ago#4
I was wondering who's adding me but now I know. Thanks for the add! I don't know why I care about the appearance of my handheld a lot but I'd only replace my Zelda 3DS if it was another limited edition 3DS XL to replace it or way significant savings. Anyone in Las Vegas know where I can buy a Wii U tomorrow?
LegendaryHeroReborn 4 years ago#5
Finally my Wii U has been shipped! Now it's the waiting game. There definitely aren't any more Wii Us in any store around here. Anyone know if there will be a Black Friday limited edition 3DS XL?

User Info: superquester101

superquester101
4 years ago#6
LegendaryHeroReborn posted...
Finally my Wii U has been shipped! Now it's the waiting game. There definitely aren't any more Wii Us in any store around here. Anyone know if there will be a Black Friday limited edition 3DS XL?

Only in Japan. Maybe not even released any time soon. I have seen a White Animal Crossing themed XL and Red striped NSMB2 XL... The colors we will have to deal with if you want to get it black friday is Blue/Red. Still hunting around for any deals though. Best so far is Target 25$ off.
AS*Flare online KIU name.
3DS FC:1332-8737-0600 Send me a PM if you add me
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Will there be a Black Friday 3DS XL? I just got NSMB Wii U! Sell NSMB2?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived