Region lock?! Reggie doesn't care!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Region lock?! Reggie doesn't care!

User Info: Ihavealotofspac

Ihavealotofspac
4 years ago#71
howaito piggu go home

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
4 years ago#72
Nothing you said was "ignored", YOU JUST CAN'T READ. Just because you don't have enough brain to understand a post doesn't mean you should try to apply your condition to every poster.

Says the man convinced I made my statement as concrete proof when I said several times that based on the way multiple games both physically distributed and digitally distributed aren't localized, even the VC games that were localized 20+ years ago. Again, its not my fault you can't read.
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile

User Info: 21_21

21_21
4 years ago#73
pokemon2poker posted...
this is the first time I've seen someone accuse MarioFan of being a troll. For the record, MarioFan is not a troll.

Izanagi loves calling everyone a troll, and those are the only kinds of posts I see from him in this board anyway, so you just have to ignore him.
Currently playing:
999, Super Robot Taisen OG Endless Saga, and Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage!?

User Info: BrianCraigSmith

BrianCraigSmith
4 years ago#74
You honestly believe that Reggie has any say in how Nintendo does business? He's just a spokesman; albeit with a funny shaped head.
PSN: Handsomistic1

User Info: IHeartMetroid

IHeartMetroid
4 years ago#75
n00bsaib0t posted..."
Again, its not my fault you can't read.

It's your fault that YOU can't read. I know you're sitting there furrowing your brow in a vain attempt to understand, but here's the rub- when you say stupid, useless things it only reflects badly on yourself, not anyone else.
I assume your schoolteachers tried very hard to impress that upon you with no luck.

n00bsaib0t
4 years ago#76
You're the one convinced I said things I never said. I fail to see how in that scenario I'm the one that can't read.
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile

User Info: IHeartMetroid

IHeartMetroid
4 years ago#77
n00bsaib0t posted...
I fail.

Yep, you do.

n00bsaib0t
4 years ago#78
Ladies and gentlemen, the textbook ways to attack someone when they debunk your argument and you know it, presented by IHeartMetroid.
PSN/XBL- Nifterific

User Info: FredSavage27

FredSavage27
4 years ago#79
So even though Nintendo have selling region-free handhelds for over 20 years, we should sit back and accept asinine copyright laws that have no place in the 21st Century?

User Info: zinformant

zinformant
4 years ago#80
FredSavage27 posted...
we should sit back and accept asinine copyright laws that have no place in the 21st Century?

That's...a completely irrelevant comment.
Go to Gamestop, buy a Steam card, and use it to purchase Ys Origin. You won't be disappointed.
For more info: http://www.worldofys.com/yso/
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Region lock?! Reggie doesn't care!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived