What's with the lack of 3DS deals on Black Friday?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What's with the lack of 3DS deals on Black Friday?

User Info: residentevil372

residentevil372
4 years ago#1
Don't get me wrong 150 for the holiday bundle is nice and all but I really don't wanna get a bundle of stuff that I'm probably never gonna use. I just want the console and Pokemon -_-

If I missed any deals better then the bestbuy one (the bundle for 150) can someone please post a link?

User Info: Kitt Thrust

Kitt Thrust
4 years ago#2
The best deals last year were after Black Friday. I don't understand why Black Friday is the "be all end all" of holiday deals.
http://i.imgur.com/e9JYR.gif

User Info: Geno

Geno
4 years ago#3
There's also Cyber Monday after Black Friday. If you've got a debit/credit card and some patience you can grab some sick deals, and most of the 3DS stuff will probably be there.
3DS: 2363 - 5923 - 1853

User Info: OoSubaruoO

OoSubaruoO
4 years ago#4
Kitt Thrust posted...
The best deals last year were after Black Friday. I don't understand why Black Friday is the "be all end all" of holiday deals.

I wouldn't know this, Canada only started doing Black Friday deals in 2009. Some were pretty good too.
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0605-4074-6062

User Info: kingdrake2

kingdrake2
4 years ago#5
i am trying for a bundle, 169$ 3ds then i will try for a game could be pokemon black 2.
They literally gave him the keys to the kingdom and he pissed it all away--dragonballer88

User Info: Pale_Heart

Pale_Heart
4 years ago#6
Forget Black Friday. Wait until Cyber Monday.

User Info: kingdrake2

kingdrake2
4 years ago#7
there is a deal at gamestop where you get a 3ds bundled with mario 3d land and 1 of the nintendog's and friend's game 169$. not sure if it is online too.
They literally gave him the keys to the kingdom and he pissed it all away--dragonballer88
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What's with the lack of 3DS deals on Black Friday?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived