Spy Hunter or Paper Mario?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Spy Hunter or Paper Mario?

User Info: DemonSeal-Curse

DemonSeal-Curse
4 years ago#1
Now to start, i'm a huge fan of both the Spy Hunter and Mario RPG's, Both new titles look fantastic so I'm having a hard time making up my mind. I know Spy Hunter is probably shorter than Paper Mario, but I would probably just play it over and over again like past entries in the series. With Paper Mario I know it has the potential to be a lengthy game with good writing and gameplay. I'd like to see this boards opinions on what I should get.
I am Error.

User Info: DemonSeal-Curse

DemonSeal-Curse
4 years ago#2
bump
I am Error.
3DS: 0576-3504-6036

User Info: spealfan444

spealfan444
4 years ago#3
I think overall, Paper Mario. Spy Hunter just dosn't have enough content the justify the $40
However Paper Mario can feel WAY too open, causing you to get stuck for hours if you're not using a guide.
They also removed alot of the RPG elements, for example you don't level up.
However, dispite my complaints, I still think you should get paper mario, as it will give you more lasting appeal than spy hunter.
These boards are a creature of Chaos, they may take many incarnations.

User Info: NathanisDrake

NathanisDrake
4 years ago#4
You really can't go wrong with either of them.
Fanboys, especially SONY fanboys, are what's wrong with gaming. Not changing my sig till someone proves me wrong.

User Info: Twilightwolf444

Twilightwolf444
4 years ago#5
Paper Mario
US Aqua Blue Ambassador 3DS FC: 5198-2493-9347
I Am Female, American, and a Hardcore Gamer ;)

User Info: NettoSaito

NettoSaito
4 years ago#6
I'd say Paper Mario for sure, simply because of how much content is in it. Spy Hunter really isn't anything that special, but it is a nice throw back to the past lol
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] Please PM me with your FC!
My Backloggery Game List - http://www.backloggery.com/NettoSaito
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Spy Hunter or Paper Mario?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived