Epic Mickey is the shortest retail game I've ever played...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Epic Mickey is the shortest retail game I've ever played...

User Info: Heartless18

Heartless18
4 years ago#1
Clocked in around 2 hours and 15 minutes, completing all of the side quests and taking my time to explore. At first I thought there was something wrong with my game, but I was shocked to find out that's all the content available. There's very little replay value, and I ended up returning it to Walmart the same day I bought it.

It's a fun game, but anybody who paid $40 for this will be VERY disappointed.
Breaking Hearts With Every Heartbeat

User Info: KeleenRem

KeleenRem
4 years ago#2
Yeah... Monster Tale and Henry Hatsworth were pretty short too.

User Info: catgrizinsider

catgrizinsider
4 years ago#3
I think most people think CoD: Declassified for Vita is the shortest game ever, but this is disappointing, I had high expectations for this one

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
4 years ago#4
KeleenRem posted...
Yeah... Monster Tale and Henry Hatsworth were pretty short too.

Monster Tale is a lot longer than 2 and a half hours. There's a lot of back-tracking, but still.
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.

User Info: r_m_8_8

r_m_8_8
4 years ago#5
That officially breaks the deal. The painting mechanics destroy the flow of the game, which is incredibly short to boot? I'll buy it for real cheap later.
Now playing: Code of Princess (3DS)
| 3DS | PS3 | PC | Wii |

User Info: xXHPLinkXx

xXHPLinkXx
4 years ago#6
Really? That's disappointing. I played the demo and was gonna buy it, but now that I know it's so short, I'll pass.
PSN: Mr_Summers
"But Professor, I'm packing a bazooka behind each eyeball!" -Cyclops

User Info: Phantom_Nook

Phantom_Nook
4 years ago#7
xXHPLinkXx posted...
Really? That's disappointing. I played the demo and was gonna buy it, but now that I know it's so short, I'll pass.

This for me too.
GT: Tommy XD001
3DS FC: 4682-8954-0442

User Info: urmomishawt04

urmomishawt04
4 years ago#8
Troll topic. Game is not as short as 2 hours. I would say 6 to 8bhours but I haven't finished and clocked in at 5 hrs
'97 Camry <3: http://i.imgur.com/nqpyu.png
PSN: D4RK M4R10 / 3DS:: 2191 - 7636 - 8794

User Info: arvilino

arvilino
4 years ago#9
Castle of Illusion is shorter.

User Info: Bean969

Bean969
4 years ago#10
urmomishawt04 posted...
Troll topic. Game is not as short as 2 hours. I would say 6 to 8bhours but I haven't finished and clocked in at 5 hrs

This is not a troll topic. Look at reviews. 5 hours tops. A skilled gamer could easily do it in two and a halfish.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Epic Mickey is the shortest retail game I've ever played...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived