So it's been a year for us ambassadors

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So it's been a year for us ambassadors

User Info: E-25

E-25
4 years ago#11
I'd already played Wario Land, Yoshi's Island, and a couple others on the GBA but I did make sure to play & finish Metroid Fusion and Minish Cap since I'd missed out on those two.
Where did you come from? Where do you go?
Where did you come from, demon-eyed Jho?

User Info: crazymerio

crazymerio
4 years ago#12
God your poll answers suck...

I've played all of them. Beat one.
3DS FC: 4425-1519-7421

User Info: ScareCrow361

ScareCrow361
4 years ago#13
i actually really only play a few of them, so I wont ever complete most of them. That being said ive about finished mario and zelda(nes) and i still play balloon fight often(man thats fun). Haven't really messed too much with the gba games cuz I played/beat most of them back in the day.

User Info: Plasma EXE

Plasma EXE
4 years ago#14
crazymerio posted...
God your poll answers suck...

^this lol. You need an option for completing just a few games or almost all of them.

I've only bothered to complete Kirby & The Amazing Mirror and Zelda I. Most of the other games like Yoshi's Island I've completed multiple times back when they were new.
The official Shiki-Ouji of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
3DS FC - 2750-1413-5336

User Info: TinyTim123

TinyTim123
4 years ago#15
It's just that I have actual 3DS and other new games to play... if there were a lull in the games coming, I may dedicate myself more fully to these games of the past, but most of the ones that interested me, I played back then.
It's more about time management for me, and the fact that I just don't have time to both play and beat new games AND the old ones... I do go to school full time, and have a life outside of my 3DS.
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/

User Info: MageofBlood391

MageofBlood391
4 years ago#16
I've played about an hour of Minish Cap and that's it.
Smart ninja-type dude.

User Info: 90sRetroGaming

90sRetroGaming
4 years ago#17
OoSubaruoO posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3ZAGBL6UBA

Indeed!
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com

User Info: cador

cador
4 years ago#18
Only really finished Legend of Zelda 1. And it was glorious. I should start LoZ 2 soon though. Some of the GBA games I have in cartridge form but I only finished Metroid Fusion and Minish Cap(Physical). and around 12 hours with Fire Emblem(Physical).
"Corn-cob-man? There's a lot of sick people in this town."- Red Guy
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So it's been a year for us ambassadors

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived