Any Black Friday deals on RE:R, Professsor Layton or Virtue's Last Reward?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Any Black Friday deals on RE:R, Professsor Layton or Virtue's Last Reward?

User Info: Raulsen

Raulsen
4 years ago#1
Hey all! I was just wondering if anyone knew about any particular deals for any of these games on Black Friday! They're fairly recent, but I figured there might be a chance!

Thanks!
Yes, I'm a Christian and 100% proud of it. God Bless!
You're not alone anymore. We're together, and I'm not leaving you. -The City in the Snow Globe

User Info: IAznDragonI Yan

IAznDragonI Yan
4 years ago#2
http://www.amazon.com/Resident-Evil-Revelations-Nintendo-3DS/dp/B0050SVLI2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1353555964&sr=8-1&keywords=resident+evil+revelations

- when professor layton 3ds came out, sears' online site listed it for $19.99 but it was sold out. what people did was they got best buy to price match and they got to buy the game for $19.99. sears changed the price back to 39.99. i haven't seen a deal on it for black friday

- zero escape does not have a black friday deal BUT two users reported that they recently bought the game off amazon and they got the game WITH that pre order watch. if i were you, i'd take a chance and order from amazon right now and hope they ship you a game with watch.
Tu fui, ego eris
What you are, I was. What I am, you will be.

User Info: 1212-1

1212-1
4 years ago#3
would this zero escape watch apply to amazon.ca too?

User Info: IAznDragonI Yan

IAznDragonI Yan
4 years ago#4
no because the watches are for america.
Tu fui, ego eris
What you are, I was. What I am, you will be.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Any Black Friday deals on RE:R, Professsor Layton or Virtue's Last Reward?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived