Zelda 2 on 3DS has no save states?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Zelda 2 on 3DS has no save states?

User Info: T_Tangg

T_Tangg
4 years ago#1
Just bought it and I'm not an ambassador. No TV icon. What's going on?

Is this glitched like how Donkey Kong Jr was?

User Info: nonexistinghero

nonexistinghero
4 years ago#2
Works just fine for me and I'm an ambassador.
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.

T_Tangg
4 years ago#3
Not cool man. Not cool at all.

I guess I'll try redownloading it later.

User Info: Curryfiend

Curryfiend
4 years ago#4
So on the Home menu on the top screen it only shows the title screen and not the NES & TV?
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. ~f00had
http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/EpicImmenseCurry.png

T_Tangg
4 years ago#5
Exactly. No tv & nes icon. No save states.

They better fix this crap.

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
4 years ago#6
It seems to be hit and miss. This is the first case I've seen of a non-ambassador getting this issue though. I'm sure Nintendo will roll out a fix for this.
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile

User Info: ceedofevil

ceedofevil
4 years ago#7
It's not the first time. It happened when DK JR. came out. It took a few days to fix.
"I don't think this is funny. I wasted my time entering." -GameFAQ's new slogan.

User Info: Starwars4J

Starwars4J
4 years ago#8
I really can't believe people are complaining about no save states. Next thing you know people will be complaining when there's no permanent invincibility option...
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
4 years ago#9
I really can't believe people are complaining about no save states. Next thing you know people will be complaining when there's no permanent invincibility option...

Yeah, how dare people complain that a game doesn't come with everything advertised. Next thing you know people will be complaining when they pay for one game and a completely different one downloads.
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile

User Info: Starwars4J

Starwars4J
4 years ago#10
n00bsaib0t posted...
Yeah, how dare people complain that a game doesn't come with everything advertised. Next thing you know people will be complaining when they pay for one game and a completely different one downloads.

Cool, where was Zelda II advertised with save states? And it still doesn't change the fact that you're complaining about a game not coming with save states, a feature to make the game easier (to the point of breaking it). Your analogy was hilariously bad.
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Zelda 2 on 3DS has no save states?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived