Your currently favorite 3DS game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Your currently favorite 3DS game?

User Info: wkad

wkad
4 years ago#1
Kingdom Hearts 3D is my currently favorite 3DS game, Kid Icarus: Uprising for second and Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir for third.

Kingdom Hearts 3D is so fun for me and I love the characters there.
3DS FC 0516-7559-3835 PM me if add :D
http://www.the-top-tens.com/lists/greatest-nintendo-3ds-games.asp Vote Now For Your Favorite 3DS game!

User Info: CrimsonRoyal

CrimsonRoyal
4 years ago#2
Metal Gear Solid 3d
3ds fc- 5241-2042-9073

User Info: taosapao

taosapao
4 years ago#3
wkad posted...
Kingdom Hearts 3D is my currently favorite 3DS game, Kid Icarus: Uprising for second and Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir for third.

Really happy that there are some that like Spirit Camera.^_^ Even with the flaw, i enjoyed playing that game for the story and uses the minigame and extra feature to play with my little sister(or tease her.)^_^

My favorite is still Shinobi 3D, Steel Diver and Ace Combat 3D.^_^

User Info: ZERO2936

ZERO2936
4 years ago#4
Not including remakes, Kid Icarus: Uprising. There's a lot of games I haven't played though.
Official Magnezone of the PMD: Managate and the Infinite Labyrinth Boards

User Info: parKb5

parKb5
4 years ago#5
My favorite right now is Virtue's Last Reward, that game is twisted! But I also really enjoyed Spirit Camera.

People hate on it only because it is short, but I have two jobs and a wife and 3 year old boy at home...I don't mind short games since I don't have a lot of time to play.
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 mii: Greg

User Info: wkad

wkad
4 years ago#6
taosapao posted...
wkad posted...

Really happy that there are some that like Spirit Camera.^_^ Even with the flaw, i enjoyed playing that game for the story and uses the minigame and extra feature to play with my little sister(or tease her.)^_^

My favorite is still Shinobi 3D, Steel Diver and Ace Combat 3D.^_^

Spirit Camera is too unique for me.

EDIT: Oopsie, I just realized that the title is wrong. It should be "Your current favorite 3DS game?", I think. Sorry, not great with English. >_<
3DS FC 0516-7559-3835 PM me if add :D
http://www.the-top-tens.com/lists/greatest-nintendo-3ds-games.asp Vote Now For Your Favorite 3DS game!

User Info: Remmy8199

Remmy8199
4 years ago#7
It's a 3 way tie between OOT, Tales of the Abyss, and RE: Revelations. All great games.

User Info: Argh4430

Argh4430
4 years ago#8
Hmm, I would say right now it's Sonic Generations.

User Info: MicroOmegaMan

MicroOmegaMan
4 years ago#9
Oh I can't pick a favorite from so many wildly different games/genres.
Dillon's Rolling Western is still likely to be my game of the year, though.
If I never reward you with attention, I may see you as a troll.
Buy these: Liberation Maiden, Ace Mathician, Xenoblade, Solatarobo (sequel incoming, get hype)

User Info: TronBonne09

TronBonne09
4 years ago#10
I haven't played that many 3DS games yet, but my favourite are still Rhythm Thief and Tales of the Abyss....and I'm sure those two will always hold that title.
"It's showtime!" - Phantom R ~ Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure
http://backloggery.com/tronbonne
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Your currently favorite 3DS game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived