SMYIV is not persona.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. SMYIV is not persona.

User Info: MetalLoki

MetalLoki
4 years ago#21
moogle69 posted...
Atheist with that type of perception the game will sell and people will finally find out how much more better is the main series :D.

I'm Christian, I've seen people say SMT is for atheist but I don't think so, I think anyone can play.
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Official Cookies 'n Cream/Tsundere fan of the IDF/NDF

User Info: Mega_Rat

Mega_Rat
4 years ago#22
MetalLoki posted...
Mega_Rat posted...
I don't know, but those sprites better update or get more animation because what I saw on on the trailer were some very old enemy sprites being used with kinda cool special attack stuff.

I mean most look like they come straight from Strange Journey, if not earlier. >_<

Just my opinion.

Honestly that the reason I'm happy about the 2d battles. I like the designs and to be fair SJ only had like 6 new designs anways.

That's why with SMT4 being announced I thought I'd see badass sprites, but I guess they said fans would enjoy the same sprites. *shrugs* I also heard they had a limited budget making the game. I like how the overworld exploration looks at least. xD
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .... WHAT?! O_O
http://i.imgur.com/nddzs.jpg <- My name in a game! :D

User Info: Nickcool1996

Nickcool1996
4 years ago#23
Mega_Rat posted...
MetalLoki posted...
Mega_Rat posted...
I don't know, but those sprites better update or get more animation because what I saw on on the trailer were some very old enemy sprites being used with kinda cool special attack stuff.

I mean most look like they come straight from Strange Journey, if not earlier. >_<

Just my opinion.

Honestly that the reason I'm happy about the 2d battles. I like the designs and to be fair SJ only had like 6 new designs anways.

That's why with SMT4 being announced I thought I'd see badass sprites, but I guess they said fans would enjoy the same sprites. *shrugs* I also heard they had a limited budget making the game. I like how the overworld exploration looks at least. xD

Limited Budget? Waaat? That's why Persona was milked so much: to get money to make a main series game. I doubt this was made on a limited budget. Where'd you hear that?
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nickcool1996?feature=mhum
http://sadpanda.us/images/723723-KR3JJKL.jpg

Mega_Rat
4 years ago#24
MetalLoki posted...
moogle69 posted...
Atheist with that type of perception the game will sell and people will finally find out how much more better is the main series :D.

I'm Christian, I've seen people say SMT is for atheist but I don't think so, I think anyone can play.

I don't think hardcore religious people could, my aunt would be freaked out it. That or people who don't understand it's just a video game for fun.
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .... WHAT?! O_O

User Info: GigantLuffy

GigantLuffy
4 years ago#25
Limited Budget? Waaat? That's why Persona was milked so much: to get money to make a main series game. I doubt this was made on a limited budget. Where'd you hear that?

They milked Persona to make an HD Persona!
"STRANGE ISN'T IT" - Sonikku za Hejjihoggu
Currently Playing: KH3D & Princess Code

User Info: MetalLoki

MetalLoki
4 years ago#26
Mega_Rat posted...
MetalLoki posted...
Mega_Rat posted...

Just my opinion.

I've been following all the news for the game and I haven't seen anything about a limited budget.
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Official Cookies 'n Cream/Tsundere fan of the IDF/NDF

User Info: Nickcool1996

Nickcool1996
4 years ago#27
GigantLuffy posted...

They milked Persona to make an HD Persona!

That'd be more milking though. Like, where's Persona 5? Fans would want that more.

Besides, I haven't heard anything about an HD Persona other than people making it themselves with their PCs (which look gorgeous I may add).
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nickcool1996?feature=mhum
http://sadpanda.us/images/723723-KR3JJKL.jpg

User Info: CrisisOfFate

CrisisOfFate
4 years ago#28
I am happy as long as some of that milked cash goes to the main and the Raidou Kuzunoha series.Otherwise I won't even consider buying P4A ,that is...if it ever comes to Europe.
The official Azrael of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.

Mega_Rat
4 years ago#29
MetalLoki posted...
Mega_Rat posted...
MetalLoki posted...
Mega_Rat posted...

Just my opinion.

I've been following all the news for the game and I haven't seen anything about a limited budget.

Hm, maybe I heard wrong or I'm thinking of the wrong game ... sorry about that. xD

User Info: moogle69

moogle69
4 years ago#30
MetalLoki posted...
moogle69 posted...

Lol I meant atleast, Damon my phone :D.
3DS FC 5370 - 0690 - 8871
PSN coming soon
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. SMYIV is not persona.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived