How is epic Mickey 2?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How is epic Mickey 2?

User Info: JC_Jenson

JC_Jenson
4 years ago#1
Thinking about getting this game to give as a gift for Xmas. Is it any good?

User Info: urmomishawt04

urmomishawt04
4 years ago#2
It's really fun. But apparently short.
SB <3 http://i.imgur.com/kcRXn.png
PSN: D4RK M4R10 / 3DS:: 2191 - 7636 - 8794

User Info: JC_Jenson

JC_Jenson
4 years ago#3
Would it be a good game for a 7 year old?

User Info: urmomishawt04

urmomishawt04
4 years ago#4
Probably.
DKC <3: http://i.imgur.com/eCxWx.png
PSN: D4RK M4R10 / 3DS:: 2191 - 7636 - 8794

User Info: AAngelEyes

AAngelEyes
4 years ago#5
JC_Jenson posted...
Would it be a good game for a 7 year old?

Yes, but it has a good amount of dialogue.

User Info: segadc2k5

segadc2k5
4 years ago#6
I got it today and it is fun....but I would only recommend if you love platforming games like me and also if you can get something free with it then I would pick it up.

I got an Oswald soft toy which is really cool and might be worth half the price of the game ha ha ha.

The paint mechanic is okay, nothing special but I do like rescuing the other characters and doing the side quests...the art style is superb and the music and 3D effect is fantastic...I haven't played too much of it...but I like it so far...a 7/10 seems about right :)
RIP Tiger 2004- March 1st 2007

User Info: dizanimator

dizanimator
4 years ago#7
segadc2k5 posted...
I got it today and it is fun....but I would only recommend if you love platforming games like me and also if you can get something free with it then I would pick it up.

I got an Oswald soft toy which is really cool and might be worth half the price of the game ha ha ha.

The paint mechanic is okay, nothing special but I do like rescuing the other characters and doing the side quests...the art style is superb and the music and 3D effect is fantastic...I haven't played too much of it...but I like it so far...a 7/10 seems about right :)

Where did you go to get an Oswald toy? I've only heard of the Oswald ears as a pre-order bonus. I like my ears, but now I'm curious about the toy.
I think the game is fun, but short. The last few levels seem to get a little tricky for me, but I'm thinking that I'm not always very good at platformers.

segadc2k5
4 years ago#8
I live in New Zealand and ordered from a website called: Mightyape

Not sure if any other country will get the soft toy as a bonus...

http://www.mightyape.co.nz/product/Nintendo-3DS/Epic-Mickey-2-Power-of-Illusion/20737051/

You can check it out in the link above...I was surprised at how big Oswald was when I got it this morning lol

Im going to play some more of the game now before I watch the Walking Dead :)

User Info: opopopza

opopopza
4 years ago#9
I really enjoyed the game, finished it last night. I loved the old school platforming, and all the characters to rescue.

As for length, you can probably blow through the game in 5 or 6 hours, though it will probably take double that to finish all the side quests.
Can you say David Hasselhoff?

segadc2k5
4 years ago#10
Wow Im really liking this game alot more now. I am doing the side quests and upgrades before the first boss fight...my rating may increase to higher than a 7 soon...I found level 1-3 to be quite difficult in some sections ha ha.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How is epic Mickey 2?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived