I'm looking for some kind of first-person game...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I'm looking for some kind of first-person game...

User Info: -Zeke-

-Zeke-
4 years ago#11
Does Spirit Camera count as First Person?
Hi! My name is Zeke, here's my 3DS code:1118-1052-2607 (PM me if you add me)
I'm on Flipnote Hatena also: http://flipnote.hatena.com/5358A8D0A0A86A2E@DSi/

User Info: Lord_Frood

Lord_Frood
4 years ago#12
Why not just use Amazon to buy EO...?

Shining in the Darkness and the Phantasy Star series are good.
You only need to know two things to understand KH: Everyone is Sora, Everything is Xehanort's fault.
http://backloggery.com/Lord_Frood

User Info: Northern_Rose

Northern_Rose
4 years ago#13
All games mentioned are for DS

Turn Based FP RPGs

Dark Spire, The
Etrian Odyssey
Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard
Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City
Orcs & Elves (First Person rogue)
Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey

FP ARPGs

Deep Labyrinth
Fighting Fantasy: The Warlock of Firetop Mountain (plays like an Elder Scrolls game, one of my fav DS games)
Mazes of Fate DS

FP Lego game and a FP shooter (also the best Lego game for the DS and best FPS as well)

Bionicle Heroes
"I am bad and that's good. I will never be good and that's not bad." ~ Bad-Anon
3DS FC: 4210-5381-4799

User Info: Semi45a

Semi45a
4 years ago#14
Get ZombiU
The only Vita games really worth getting: Gravity Rush & P4G
Being unable to detect sarcasm and lies might be an early way to catch dementia

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
4 years ago#15
Deep Labyrinth

You're one of my new favorite people.

I found this gem on sale for $5 right after the DS lite dropped, recognized Atlus from the Digital Devil Saga games a friend of mine loved, and grabbed it. Best $5 I've ever spent. I'm actually really glad it was on sale as I normally stick to a hand full of games, Mario, Castlevania, Zelda, Mega Man, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Resident Evil and rhythm games, so I would have passed this up otherwise. It was kinda weird storywise but I liked the way attacking was implemented and it was the first game I ever saw to have spell casting done by drawing on the screen. Sticking to the small amount of games like I do I can't say if it was the first to do draw-on-the-screen spell casting, but it sure as hell blew my mind when I played it.

TC, find Deep Labyrinth.
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile

User Info: LegoLeonidas

LegoLeonidas
4 years ago#16
Okay, I'm definitely interested in Dark Spire, Deep Labyrinth, and Fighting Fantasy. My little brother recommended Master of the Monster Lair, and it looks interesting. I think I'll keep an eye out for these four.

Thank you all for your input!
"I have nightmares about Hell, where all I do is add up numbers and try to have conversations with people like you." - Bob the Skull

User Info: MrFwibbles

MrFwibbles
4 years ago#17
Unchained Blades ReXX is supposed to be coming to the 3DS at some point, but Xseed haven't mentioned it for like 6 months and I think everyone forgot about it.

n00bsaib0t posted...
Sticking to the small amount of games like I do I can't say if it was the first to do draw-on-the-screen spell casting

I think that was LostMagic.
DLC, online passes and the rise of casual budget gaming have ruined the video game industry.

User Info: VampireRonin

VampireRonin
4 years ago#18
I also suggest Fighting Fantasy. It's been called "The Morrowind of the DS."
I should also mention Theresia. It's a horror themed adventure/maze game. Great atmosphere. Screens: http://www.gamefaqs.com/ds/944894-theresia/images
"Time to fry, yeah, FRY BABY!!!"
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k261/memjr/purge.jpg

User Info: jumper1234

jumper1234
4 years ago#19
If you liked Doom RPG, then I suggest you get Orcs and Elves. If not Deep Labyrinth is good, too.
Waiting for: Retro City Rampage (XBLA), Terraria (XBLA)
3DS FC: 3652-1930-9604 (PM me your fc if you add me)

User Info: Freelance_Wolf

Freelance_Wolf
4 years ago#20
The Dark Spire is right up your alley. it's a dungeon crawler like EO. Has some hard puzzles and there's no hand holding at all. No automap feature but there's a spell mages can use to show your position.

SMT: SJ is good too and has more modern-y art if you find DS's art too drab (I love the artstyle but not many people do and don't try it and miss out)
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I'm looking for some kind of first-person game...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived