So how many of you aren't lazy and...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So how many of you aren't lazy and...

User Info: notacos

notacos
4 years ago#1
haven't switched your date or just randomly shook your ds to get play coins?
I try to make it a habit to do a daily jog & get my play coins that way... execise & play coins ftw. Boo Cheaters!!!
3ds Friend code:
1950-7400-2754

User Info: DarkIVloon

DarkIVloon
4 years ago#2
i dont mess with the date but i shake it.
Gotta get em' all, shmupmon!

User Info: mantez

mantez
4 years ago#3
I never need to do any of that and I am sitting at 300 play coins.
The ship is safer in the harbour, but it is not meant for that.

User Info: rahxephon122

rahxephon122
4 years ago#4
I don't shake it for coins unless I had to work 10 hours that day and didn't feel like walking. Considering I would get atleast 40,000-50,000 steps on the PokčWalker I think I made the 10-coin goal for sure.
Never once changed the date but I'm always sitting at or near 300 coins.
Ich habe keinen Meister bis auf den Wind der Freiheit!

User Info: iMURDAu

iMURDAu
4 years ago#5
I get my coins walking around at home and work. A few times I've shook it to get up to 1000 steps but haven't changed the date at all. I don't have many play coins because I spend them all on Find Mii trying to get stupid hats and buying Swapnote stationery.
"Either way's good with me. But I wonder what Zanza would say about it."
3DS FC: 1977-1514-4983, PM if you add me

User Info: OtherSuperPhil

OtherSuperPhil
4 years ago#6
I don't bring the 3DS with me to places because: 1) I don't want it scratched in my pockets, and 2) I don't want it stolen.
Most stupidly overused words on GameFAQs: rehash, shovelware, troll, fanboy, gimmick, casual, hardcore
www.superphillipcentral.com

User Info: notacos

notacos
4 years ago#7
OtherSuperPhil posted...
I don't bring the 3DS with me to places because: 1) I don't want it scratched in my pockets, and 2) I don't want it stolen.

1) buy a sleeve, cover, or case. I currently am using a psp sleeve i bought a long time ago.

2) If you walk places it'll increase your running away speed. Other options are get jacked or carry a weapon lol
3ds Friend code:
1950-7400-2754

User Info: mhayes86

mhayes86
4 years ago#8
I have no need of shaking it, but changing the date? Most certainly, but not since I finished the puzzles/Find Mii.

Between exercise, walking/traveling, work, and college, 10 coins/1000 steps is achieved within a mere 10 minutes. It almost seems like a waste to not change the date at least a few times during the day in order to use the coin system for what it was intended for.

User Info: HungoverHero777

HungoverHero777
4 years ago#9
I changed the date to get the Pokemon in Pokedex 3D, but that's it.
The Great Mighty Poo sings better than JB. Agree:4 Disagree:0 PM me for your choice.
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board. IlThe AR-C Expert II

User Info: Xashowd

Xashowd
4 years ago#10
Occasionally. I haven't done so nearly as often as when I first got my 3DS...And had no 3DS games to go with it, so I mostly played Find Mii. I did a lot of shaking...Now not so much, since I have KIU and KH3D to keep me occupied.
Official Member of the MnK! I am The Wandering Nightwind, Xashowd!
3DS FC: 3695-0746-1582. Xashowd. PM me if you add me.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So how many of you aren't lazy and...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived