Any adult/old school 3DS owners here? (friends exchange)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Any adult/old school 3DS owners here? (friends exchange)

User Info: RoyalBleu17

RoyalBleu17
4 years ago#141
184830751891 name: Conner. Add me, I play re:revelations and mk7

RoyalBleu17
4 years ago#142
So I'm having some troubles adding people. After I enter the FC my 3ds asks for the person's name. Any way to bypass this and just use the number? Also, noticed a couple of people asking about mario kart 7. I have had a lot of fun with this game. Insane amounts of fun and it's very easy to pick up and play a few rounds online. Anywho, thanks in advance if anyone could help me out, I'm sure it's something simple and I'm just not getting it for some reason, haha.

RoyalBleu17
4 years ago#143
Aaaaaaand I s'pose I posted my mii's name. system is RoyalBleu. Struggle city over here, haha
3DSXL FC: 1848-3075-1891

User Info: BrianCraigSmith

BrianCraigSmith
4 years ago#144
I had the same problem abbout adding people. Name them whatever you like, but when they add you back their names will automatically change.
PSN: Handsomistic1
3DS: 1263-5501-9059

RoyalBleu17
4 years ago#145
Awesome! Thanks for the help, just added you.
3DSXL FC: 1848-3075-1891

User Info: T_Tangg

T_Tangg
4 years ago#146
RoyalBleu just put any random name for now. When they add you back it will automatically change to the correct name.

I don't have internet at my home right now but it should be back next week. So I will be on PSN & 3DS way more then.

It seems most people have Mario Kart 7 so we can try to get a few rounds of that when people have time. Honestly there isn't many good online games on 3DS.

The online games I have for 3DS are: Mario Tennis, Mario Kart 7, & Kid Icarus.

BrianCraigSmith
4 years ago#147
^What he said (same as what I said)...

User Info: Denizen_Of_Dark

Denizen_Of_Dark
4 years ago#148
!hey guys, i just got a 3ds 2 days ago.... i currently hav mk7 and mario tennis...

I plan on gettin code of princess and KI:U sometime soon, among others, so add me to ur list!

Please send a pm if u add me so i know who it is... been gamin since the nes( also played my dads colleco vision and atari before we had the nes..... i used to love popeye lmao)

FC is 3239 2382 5590
Warfriends: You must be lonely, unless you are a female; which in that case u are merely a figment of my imagination
check quote for XBL GT

BrianCraigSmith
4 years ago#149
Good to see this topic is still going strong; anyone know how to delete friend codes? I got 5 who haven't responded to my friend code request yet and I wish to remove the blank boxes from my list.

Everyone has uploaded really great stuff on Swapnote by the way.

User Info: TinyTim123

TinyTim123
4 years ago#150
If anyone has added me, and I have failed to add you back, send me a PM.

I already have reached the 100 friends limit, so I'll have to delete the people that have failed to have appeared online in a month or more in order to add more.

Just a refresher of my FC: Miles 1118-1317-4767.
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Any adult/old school 3DS owners here? (friends exchange)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived