Kid Icarus Uprising > Paper Mario Sticker Star

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Kid Icarus Uprising > Paper Mario Sticker Star

User Info: FatCheese

FatCheese
4 years ago#1
It's the professional truth and even if it's my opinion , it's a professional one. So much for the hype btw.

To those PMSS fanboys, i just wanna say

" NEH NI NEH NI BU~BU "
KIUFTWB

User Info: brStalker

brStalker
4 years ago#2
No "Kid Icarus Uprisng FTW BABEH!"?

Fail topic. I don't care if that's what your sig is supposed to represent, you just missed the opportunity.
"Which is more evil: Kidnapping a child to use as a tool for world domination, or using your blood child as a tool for world domination?"-Tyranidomega

User Info: Taaron

Taaron
4 years ago#3
Personally I was vastly disappointed in both games, though I still agree with TC and would much rather play KI:U over PMSS.
Nothing wrong with a 40 year old man watching anime intended for 5 year old Japanese girls.

User Info: n00bifier

n00bifier
4 years ago#4
Your gimmick is bad and you should feel bad.
I can 100% garrentie you that if you take a pro console player and a pro PC player, the console player will win - Fritz0x8

User Info: Sol_Clyde

Sol_Clyde
4 years ago#5
Sakurai games are on a higher league that can't be reached. Only by other Sakurai games.

Except Meteos.
Want to make the boards a better place?
REPORT bad posts and topics so the moderators can do something about it.
(message deleted)

User Info: Beefbud

Beefbud
4 years ago#7
They're both awesome games, but I have to go with PM just because Kid Icarus is something I generally can't play for more than 45 minutes at a time before getting tired of it or just getting fatigued from the controls.
backloggery.com/melatonin
soundcloud.com/z-plan

User Info: toadieman

toadieman
4 years ago#8
Sticker Star Controls ftw BABEH!
PSN: toadieman
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Kid Icarus Uprising > Paper Mario Sticker Star

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived