black friday 3ds sale, got one finally, grr!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. black friday 3ds sale, got one finally, grr!

User Info: PSOGuy25

PSOGuy25
4 years ago#1
was $20 off for the flame red w/ mario 3d land, so $149 instead of $169. got ff theatrhythm half off for $20 at gamestop as well, i now have to wait til dec 25th so i can use it! frustrating but i can do it! its my xmas present to myself!
psn: oogabooga26

User Info: aak57

aak57
4 years ago#2
I really don't understand the point of that, but okay.
May thine...strength...help the world be mended
http://i.imgur.com/HdBP0.jpg

User Info: Chimera268

Chimera268
4 years ago#3
Why not get an XL oh well I think It was a good deal thought.
Currently Playing: Kid Icarus Uprising (3DS), Theatrhythm (3DS), Mario Tennis Open (3DS), Kingdom Hearts 3D (3DS), MLB 12: The Show (Vita).

PSOGuy25
4 years ago#4
cuz the xl is still $199, and i couldnt find a sale, am annoyed, cuz i have been playing final fantasy crystal chronicles: echoes of time the last few fays and my hands feel seriously cramped on my dsi! i really wanted an xl, but i doubt id find as good deal as what i currently got for a standard or xl 3ds between now and xmas, im always hopeful though.

PSOGuy25
4 years ago#5
how is theatrhythm btw, ive been told its a rather unique cross-breed like dissidia was. is there any free dlc songs?
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. black friday 3ds sale, got one finally, grr!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived