Any good games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Any good games?

User Info: Grimth

Grimth
4 years ago#1
So I'm going to get Pokemon White 2 and Paper Mario: Sticker Star, but i get a 3rd game free and have no idea what i should get, i enjoy multiplayer games, so if anyone knows of any good games they enjoy please let me know :) or any good games that might be coming out soon
(Grimth) - Pokemon White 1: 1721-8643-8489

User Info: SnoogleDumpling

SnoogleDumpling
4 years ago#2
If you can hold out until next year Fire Emblem Awakening is coming out which will be amazing. However I assume you're getting the third game free as some part of deal so I would say currently especially if you're looking for something with good multiplayer on the 3DS I would recommend Mario Kart 7 or Kid Icarus: Uprising if you don't already have them.

User Info: Grimth

Grimth
4 years ago#3
Omg Fire Emblem is such a good game i had no idea there was another coming out :) thanks so much for telling me, but i dont really have many DS games so i'll probly get Kid Icarus :) thanks again for ur help
(Grimth) - Pokemon White 1: 1721-8643-8489
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Any good games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived