Are pink/white 3ds xls really limited?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Are pink/white 3ds xls really limited?

User Info: GaroMaster001

GaroMaster001
4 years ago#1
Honest and serious question.
Were these released in limited quantities or something? According to my Target locator most stores have then in stock still...

I thought this color would be sold out after black Friday. I bought one on Ebay after black Friday thinking they were sold out!
Member since 2002.
c:x:x:x:x{{:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

User Info: 90sRetroGaming

90sRetroGaming
4 years ago#2
When i went to my Toy's R' Us this morning to get my 3DS XL/MK7 bundle i noticed they had around 10 of the pink/white 3DS XL's lined up in a row nice and neat. well stocked at my store so i doubt it. if anything it's finally making it's way to shelves at various stores across the country. don't worry about it being limited because it's not, anymore anyway ;).
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com

User Info: theGirlyGamer

theGirlyGamer
4 years ago#3
I think it was called limited because it was released in limited quantities online for a limited amount of time early. But it seems like it's coming out in stores now in great number, so I don't think it's limited anymore.

Then again, I could be wrong.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Are pink/white 3ds xls really limited?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived