Fellow Lefties! I hear I much complaining over Kid Icarus' Controls. Why?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Fellow Lefties! I hear I much complaining over Kid Icarus' Controls. Why?

User Info: sonic_brawler95

sonic_brawler95
4 years ago#11
^Yeah, he made it! :)

Anyway, I personally thought the controls were fine. I'm a lefty, and it didn't take long to get used to holding the stylus in my right hand. As a matter of fact, I sorta hated playing the game in lefty mode with the Circle Pad Pro... :/
| Nintendo ID: Sonic_Brawler95 | 3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712 |
If you want to add me, just ask!
(message deleted)

User Info: 2000eramaax

2000eramaax
4 years ago#13
Lol my nails are great for playing!But you could always buy a finger stylus.Yes i'm left handed
WiiU/3DS Fc: 2363-6674-0779
maniax300/maax300/manax300

User Info: RyuVegas

RyuVegas
4 years ago#14
EndgamesDad posted...
emagdnE posted...
because it's a ****ing horrible control scheme

trying to imitate keyboard + mouse on a system that cannot do such

Ugh. How did you get onto the internet again?!?!?
I thought I confiscated all the electronics. I also know your little secret pertaining to my laptop and something about "Barzzers" or something. You have explaining to do mister. *grabs by ear*

Lmao. Read it first... and was confused as all hell. Then I read the Screenname. Busted up laughing.
http://backloggery.com/ryuvega LP: Kid Icarus: Uprising
"I've seen Ryu on the MtG board so he's already cooler than most of you." ~ XImperialDragon

User Info: cador

cador
4 years ago#15
2000eramaax posted...
Lol my nails are great for playing!But you could always buy a finger stylus.Yes i'm left handed

Doesn't this scratch the screen/protector though?
"Corn-cob-man? There's a lot of sick people in this town."- Red Guy

User Info: Jumpluff

Jumpluff
4 years ago#16
I'm a lefty, I play KI using controls for the right handed and I have no problems at all (I can't get used to moving Kid using the right thumb).
3DS FC: 2191-7845-2935

User Info: Feroz51

Feroz51
4 years ago#17
I'm one of those lefties who had troubles. I just suck at holding the stylus with my right hand, so my aiming was always just slow/sloppy enough to make anything on intensity 7+ impossible for me. I tried using my thumb, a finger stylus, etc., but I'm just not coordinated enough with my right hand. :/

I picked up a CPP a few months back, though, and I've since been able to beat all levels on 7 and about 10 on 9.0. I can see why most lefties don't have any problem, though; I'm just weird with my complete inability to be precise with my right hand.
Still waiting for a new Star Fox...

User Info: DarkIVloon

DarkIVloon
4 years ago#18
the controls suck, I refuse to play it. I've put more hours into 3D Solitaire....

edit: i bought a CPP just for this game too, doh.
Gotta get em' all, shmupmon!

User Info: RetroFanGirl

RetroFanGirl
4 years ago#19
Unbral posted...
cus 3ds sux

You're so edgy.
Only my opinion is valid.
Confirmed by SunDevil77

User Info: Wetterdew

Wetterdew
4 years ago#20
The controls are really awkward no matter what hand you use for what, but I find it particularly awkward as a left-handed guy.
A horrible person:
I am a horrible person. That's what it says: a horrible person.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Fellow Lefties! I hear I much complaining over Kid Icarus' Controls. Why?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived