So whatcha guys getting for christmas?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So whatcha guys getting for christmas?

User Info: ceedofevil

ceedofevil
4 years ago#21
An electric bass guitar and amp to go with my electric guitar.
"I don't think this is funny. I wasted my time entering." -GameFAQ's new slogan.

User Info: DirtBasedSoap

DirtBasedSoap
4 years ago#22
64GB iPhone 5. Going half and half with my parents.

Most likely going to end up buying myself a new guitar, too >_>
it's been agreed the whole world stinks so no one's takin showers anymore

User Info: Alphamale001

Alphamale001
4 years ago#23
Lain on blu ray. That is it. Got my brother in law the newest Layton game. Getting my sister a gift card. My nephew is getting a stuffed Kermit the Frog. Still need to figure out what to get my mom.
GT: TWOTONTUN1C PSN: TwoTonTunic
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/Kenny_Blankenship/CNNGuyCartridges.jpg

User Info: xXSmash_BrosXx

xXSmash_BrosXx
4 years ago#24
A monkey.
Nintendo 3DS FC: 0259-0715-5852

User Info: hyjinx17

hyjinx17
4 years ago#25
For 3DS? Adventure Time maybe paper mario. Other than that, whatever peaks my interest in the steam sale.
Rainbow Dash is best pony. The only argument I will accept is for Twilight Sparkle.

User Info: oxnerd

oxnerd
4 years ago#26
I need new clothes.

User Info: Skul_

Skul_
4 years ago#27
I got a Galaxy SIII as an early present, so for christmas itself? Not much. Probably just a few dollars from aunts/uncles.
"Screen Size = Resolution."- jairusmonillas
If you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, and are 100% proud of it, put this as your sig

User Info: Trailblazer34

Trailblazer34
4 years ago#28
Sticker Star and Virtue's Last Reward.

User Info: Sony_Fanatic

Sony_Fanatic
4 years ago#29
PS+ extension, money, clothes. That's about it, not including excessive amounts of food.
PSN PHOENIX_4pp
Platinum Trophies Modern Warfare 3.. ugh.

User Info: AXKSION

AXKSION
4 years ago#30
I'm giving two $50 Amazon cards, a $50 Best Buy card, an Ikea Grono lamp, Ikea caviar (as a gag gift, and yes, that gag has two meanings, pun!), a puma hat, and maybe a board game and either star wars or avengers mug set. all that is going to 5 people.

I will probably receive gift cards for Amazon or something and I will use for a car amp and kicker subs, since tomorrow I'm putting in 6 pioneer speakers (2 tweeters)
http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/Nintendo.png http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/SMRPG.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So whatcha guys getting for christmas?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived